Thread: Error installing windows 8 from windows 7

Error installing windows 8 from windows 7

I want to ask that two days back I had tried to insatlled windows 8 from windows 7 but while installing it showed me error and installation was stopped. So I want to know what is the reason behind for not able to install the windows 8 on my pc.

Re: Error installing windows 8 from windows 7

First thing which I want to know what is your configuration for the pc, because I think that windows 8 may be requiring more config and your pc would not be coming in the minimum requirements from windows 8.

Even I’m having the same problem of installing the windows 8. I tried doing this in the morning and what I found is that I was not able to install it. So I ant to know am I doing wrong while installing the windows 8 OS or are there any bugs in the os as it is giving me error while installing.

According to me my pc is able to install the windows 7 on my pc, so I think that It should be able to install the windows 8.

My pc config :-

• CPU - Intel Core 2 duo processor

• Motherboard – Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT

• Memory – 2GB ram DDR2

• HDD – 500GB SATA

If you are persisting the problem with installing the windows 8 in your pc then I would say that there might be the problem in the CD or may be you should try installing it again. And as your pc config doesn’t seems to be much advanced so I guess that may also be the problem.

Even I’m having the same problem of installing the windows 8. I tried doing this in the morning and what I found is that I was not able to install it. So I ant to know am I doing wrong while installing the windows 8 OS or are there any bugs in the os as it is giving me error while installing.
    As you want to install the windows 8 I must say that you should try to install back the windows 7 because the reason for this is that the windows 8 is under development and the thing is that is has not reached at the beta level. So this is why I’m suggesting that you should try to install the windows 7 and you can try installing the windows 8 after the official launch from the microsoft.