Thread: Portable Workspace Creator in windows 8

Portable Workspace Creator in windows 8

I am not getting Portable Workspace Creator on my installed Windows 8. Ict was mentioned in one of the preview of it that it will be available but now I am not getting that. Please help me with this and also post some more information about the PWCreator. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Portable Workspace Creator in windows 8

I think that reinstalling the Windows 8 might resolve your problem. This time, do the installation with a fresh copy of the Windows 8 so that it will avoid the installer problem.

The Portable Workspace Creator is one of the most interesting news is the Windows 8. This is a utility that allows you to clone your Windows 8 and all the programs installed on a USB storage (such as pens and USB hard disk) of at least 16GB and after that be started on any other computer. In short, a solution that allows you to always carry with them the personal digital work environment.

Few people know that this function is included and fully functional in build of Windows 8: To start Portable Workspace Creator pwcreator.exe just start to run. A wizard will help you to create your own portable version of Windows 8. The video at top of this article explains the various steps and shows how you start Windows 8 from USB device. Portable Workspace requires at least 16 GB of space on the USB device. This should only be given to the Enterprise version of Windows 8 (but we believe that hackers will find a way around this exclusive).

The usefulness of this feature is limited only by your imagination, and can be convenient to perform such work on PCs that have problems (data retrieval, scanning, etc.), or to always carry your operating environment for conferences, study , work, etc.

Reinstalling this operating system can be the solution for this. Portable Workspace is a tool built into Windows 8 that will install the operating system from Microsoft on your USB stick, of course, as long as there is enough space, or at least 16 GB.