Thread: Windows 8 on HP touchpad

Windows 8 on HP touchpad

I have heard that hp testing touchpad on windows 8. is this true?? I just heard about this and if this is true than anyone know how to put windows 8 on touchpad?

Re: Windows 8 on HP touchpad

HP employees say they're just "working proof of concept" by installing the developer version of Windows 8 in hardware now extinct, at least they are exploring what could be the next TouchPad.

I actually do not notice this functioning properly for them. The trouble with webOS is finally gone. People can make some simple adjustments and work of the TouchPad, and an iPad 2. Imagine if they pass the hardware and began marketing a little more. I'm thinking dual core or higher, if only 1 GHz Bonus points if they go with a Tegra 3, really. They have something good, something that can make you stand out, and pull it at something they do "one of the many."

This is what the ecosystem of partners already have. OEM is to take it too far, and as a result, earnings have been inflated garbage system (HP Advisor, Acer Empowering, etc.) and tons of trial software preinstalled on new machines. No, OEMs must include services such as supplements only at the point of sale, like Office or Windows Intune 365 - services that do not require much in the way of additional software to plug up the computer. I prefer to see only differentiate OEM hardware and form factor design and view all software systems with identical loadouts to see so many companies competing for the differentiation that the greatest burden of bungware.

Should be considered in making the best hardware and drivers of trust. If Apple wants to win they need to adopt a similar strategy. Kill 90% of their SKUs and make the murderer of 10%. People are willing to pay the high price of the Apple brand because they know the team will be solid and reliable. Can not say the same for HP, Dell, Sony or even. Win by making the best possible equipment. No side agreements, and swelling.

I think that competition can just be won iPAD 8 tablets. Apple fans will purchase protectors anyway. Android Tablets bite the dust one time Windows 8 is in the market. Samsung / etc Nokia devices will be too attractive building and its up to HP to match your design.

I was looking at getting a touch screen just because I liked the experience so WebOS, but HP took their time bringing to the market that ended up being an iPad. HP is not out of evil WebOS, since it was purchased. My opinion is that if you sell it to someone who values ​​it and treat it as the jewel it is and not as a redhead stepchild or maintain, but to change its business model. Initially attracted me was unlike anything that was in the market and, besides, I was with Sprint and I could get an iPhone. I'm just being honest. The interface is error-free, but is not functioning. That's why I said that if HP decides to stay with WebOS, which is good and not what we have been doing it since I brought.

HP has current Windows 7 convertible tables (HP 2760p, TM2) and slates (500), so no wonder you would see on a tablet computer "iPad size." A recent study by Boston Consulting says that 42% of users want a device. Dell and teasing her slate device (Win7 with Win8 update), and Samsung has his slate on the market. There is no reason to suppose they have to do at a loss.

Who would have thought that HP TouchPad actually there could at a standstill see a few use - where HP hardware equipment has been caught testing Windows 8 HP TouchPad preliminary edition, which has seen its market value plummet to $ 99 in an effort to get rid of the inventory as soon as possible after the announcement of the suspension was made. Of course, this will naturally lead to speculation HP TouchPad to be got in the future (with better hardware I guess) as a bar of Windows 8