Thread: How to add Windows 8 Quick Launch Bar

How to add Windows 8 Quick Launch Bar

I really don’t know how can I add Quick Launch Bar to the task bar. its really help to be more easy and fast, convenient for operation. so please if anyone has any idea about this than please help for this.

Re: How to add Windows 8 Quick Launch Bar

Sighing programs is really annoying, is not static, sometimes you have the icon in the center of the windows, is very rare. Also, take up much space ... and besides all this is really annoying because if you open the program once they lose the button to open it again.

Quick Launch bar which lets quick access to Windows applications is imorlized by default in Windows 7 the similar case in the Windows Developer Preview 8 (you can make shortcuts to applications to the taskbar so it does not enabled), here is how to put in Windows Quick Launch bar 8 taskbar.By putting Quick Launch bar, you will as well show the desktop icon in Windows 8 and switch between the windows, along with other function icons. You can drag and drop application shortcuts to the Quick Launch toolbar for swift access, Quick Launch bar of Windows 8 is ready.

here are the steps to add Quick Launch Bar on your task bar:

1. Right-click on the taskbar and choose “New toolbar” from Toolbars
    2. For Folder dialog box enter this path: "%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch" and click “Ok”
    3. After that Right-click on the taskbar and unmark for Lock the Taskbar
    4. Right-click on the Separator and unmark for “Show Text” and “Show Title” and make sure “small icons” is not chosen below View menu and lock the taskbar.

I do at a standstill favor the Quick Launch toolbar in its place of pinning the applications.

When Microsoft Windows is one of the most important skills that many of us were accustomed to the Quick Launch. However, with Windows 7 Microsoft has not given us the Quick Launch, we require the user to go to find where is hidden so that we can use it. Microsoft Windows 8 Here again excluding the use of the Quick Launch, once again, we require users to find and put it on our desks. So I'm here to show the way to restore the Quick Launch paramount in our taskbar. This can be done in Windows 7 and Windows 8, the commands and where lies the ever elusive quick release is identical.

there is one software named “SE-TrayMenu” with which you can have a quick launch toolbar in Windows 8. It is also well matched with Windows XP / Vista / 7. Which means you can setup it on any Windows that is popular now-a-days.

It is particularly useful for coupling all the way to the right without application icons that show, so we'll have to do some work on it to be useful. Right-click the taskbar, and pop-up menu, remove the checkmark next to "Lock the taskbar." after this just right click on the Quick Launch and uncheck the checkbox next to Show Text and Show Title. one time you have done that, drag the vertical line of triple points next to the Quick Launch bar to the left till you explode your icons. To devoid further modifications, click the taskbar and check Lock the taskbar. Now you can utilize the Quick Launch bar as you could in previous version, including the addition of icons to it and delete.

I'm happy to see the Quick Launch toolbar has vanished into Windows 8 by default so extensive that many programs used as a dumping ground for their own shortcuts without even asking (like the primary couple of editions of iTunes). With the replacement method set shortcuts, just be shortcuts will be displayed there (guessing it's like fixing the Start menu and there is no API for programs to shun with it).

Although I do not mind the coupling system, I am in favor of having a toolbar on my desktop. Vertical displacement. In XP you can change the toolbar of your Start menu in Vista you can drag a folder to the edge of a screen. However, Windows 8, you can not do any of these and no, I'm not sure why these features disabled. I have about 50 programs on my desktop toolbar, I can not sacrifice more space where I can toggle between applications that are functioning.

Glad to be back quick start, as I like him as a dumping ground for all my applications. However, the Superbar is interesting, was not immediately obvious to me that it could launch a new instance of an application running by right-clicking the application in the taskbar and then left clicking the icon develops that appears on the pin "/ deselect this program to taskbar" option. Applications running on the taskbar can essentially function as a quick start for that application. No doubt interesting approach to user interface of Windows 8. I think I will use the Quick Launch for all my commonly utilized programs and not the other pin of the taskbar. The best of both worlds, great job with the solution. You may just have to immorlize the Show Desktop shortcut in the Quick Launch area, but its quite ineffective now Show desktop in a new window 8.