Thread: How to do Fn+Fx key mapping in windows 7

How to do Fn+Fx key mapping in windows 7

I have Lenovo T500 ThinkPad and I have recently formatted my laptop and then I have installed the windows 7 ultimate in my laptop. Now I am trying to do function keys mapping but I don’t know how to do that. If anyone have any idea about this then please help me.

Re: How to do Fn+Fx key mapping in windows 7

I have read your problem and as you have said that you need help with the mapping function keys in the windows laptop and I will suggest you first install the Hotkey Features Integration for Windows 7 and after installing that yor problem will get solved.

Yes to customize make function keys woks you need to install the Hotkey Features Integration. Normally Hotkey Features Integration comes with the laptop drivers CD only and that is why you have to first insert the driver CD of the Lenovo T500 ThinkPad and after inserting the driver CD in your laptop you have to install the Hotkey Features Integration in your laptop and after installing the Hotkey Features Integration in your laptop you have to check whether you get any help or not.

If you don’t have driver installation CD of your laptop then you have to download the Hotkey Features Integration from the internet and after downloading the Hotkey Features Integration from the internet you have to install it and then your problem will get solved.

If you need any more help then let me know.

If you want to download the Hotkey Features Integration for your Lenovo T500 ThinkPad then you have to click here DOWNLOAD. Now after clicking on the download the you have to scroll down the page and then you have to select the Hotkey Features Integration and then download it.

If you have already downloaded the Hotkey Features Integration in your laptop and then also problem is occurring then I think there might be problem occurred because of the corrupt installation of the Hotkey Features Integration in your laptop and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first uninstall the Hotkey Features Integration from your laptop and after uninstalling the Hotkey Features Integration from your laptop you have to install it in your laptop again and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have installed the Hotkey Features Integration from the official site of the Lenovo and after installing that some of the functions keys started working but some of the screen functions are not working. I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Hotkey Features Integration with no luck. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this.

I am aware of this problem. In my laptop I was also going through the same problem and according to me by installing Hotkey Features Integration only will not enable all the function key. Have you installed the ThinkVantage Communications Utility in your laptop? If you have not installed the ThinkVantage Communications Utility in your laptop then you should first download the ThinkVantage Communications Utility from the internet and after downloading the ThinkVantage Communications Utility in your laptop you have to install it in your laptop and after installing the ThinkVantage Communications Utility in your laptop you have to check whether function key started working or not.

I have referred your problem and I have searched the solution on the internet regarding this problem. For Fn+F3 key to work you need to install the power manager and you need to install the camera driver also so that you can use Fn+F6 key.

If you want to download the camera software and power manger for your ThinkPad T500 then you have to visit the Lenovo web site and then search for the ThinkPad T500 laptop and then select the drivers which you want to install and then download and after that install it. Now after installing all the things restart the laptop and then all the function keys will start working properly.

Thank you for helping me. I have downloaded the camera software and power manger as you have suggested and after downloading that I have installed that in my laptop and after installing the all the drivers and software’s all the function keys have started working fine.