Thread: Unable to print in Mac OS X Lion even after completing troubleshooting

Unable to print in Mac OS X Lion even after completing troubleshooting

Running 10.7.2, iMac 27 "late 2009, by means of a canon printer MF4350d. the whole thing was functioning fine, now I cannot print. What I did: Reset the printing system, download the most recent drivers (v2.3) from Canon, setup the drivers and reinstall the printer on printing preferences / fax. I've done this a pair of times, with reboots and authorization repairs in the middle, and a resetting PRAM etc, nothing works.

Called Canon, we dig deeper into the disposal system everything in the Canon system files and started from scratch, nothing happens. I connected my laptop to the printer with the same cable, print the first attempt, so it's not the printer or the cable. Current error when trying to print: Unable to communicate with the printer or the printer is not supported. If the printer is well-matched, verify the connection of the printer and add it once more. So if the print dialog box has a [Info printer], to acquire information from the printer. Is there anything I can do? I'm really stuck.

Re: Unable to print in Mac OS X Lion even after completing troubleshooting

As the mistake note suggests, if you were to open the print dialog preview and change the menu and press Finish Printer Info, the Info window of the printer should appear with an image of the printer and display some elements.

Now, if you can open System Information and under Hardware in the left sidebar, select Printers and then in the upper right panel select the MF4350. In the bottom right panel is all the configuration information for this printer. Please copy and paste that back here.

Everything seems in order, except for the stopped state, and I expect this is the result of the print job is in error and therefore to pause the print queue. If resumed the print queue and attempt printing.

Moreover, it lies in a region of the U.S. English against a region of the UK English? I ask because I have seen the U.S. lead not a machine made for Europe. One last request. I would like to see the cups error log for the print job. You can access the registry through the console application and is in / var / log.

It is, however, is a bit difficult to read. You can copy all the text entries and paste it back here?

Moreover, his opening, said he was working. This was the 10.7.2? And if so, could have added any applications that might be using the USB port?

I imagine if you right-click on it or above you can click the image view, and see the whole picture in its own window. This may depend on your browser though. I'm having trouble remembering if it has stopped working when I installed 10.7.2 exactly, but possible.

Looking back from side to side my data from the only time I could not locate a reference to this error 10322 happen when Canon printer connects to the USB port on a Windows PC or a print server / wireless router. Such associations do not permit the driver to communicate with the device UFr2 and consequently the mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sitia View Post
    Looking back from side to side my data from the only time I could not locate a reference to this error 10322 happen when Canon printer connects to the USB port on a Windows PC or a print server / wireless router. Such associations do not permit the driver to communicate with the device UFr2 and consequently the mistake.
    As for the applications that use the USB port, would support applications for a device that plugs into the USB port. This includes applications from other brands of AIO or scanners. I’ll tinker a bit today with my MF4380 and UFr2 driver and see if I can repeat the error. To be continued .

We rarely VMware Fusion with Windows installed, but opened it to make sure that not having the printer connected and closed all instances of VMware that opens, then reset the printing system, a cycle of the printer and re- install the same. Let me know if you find something that can help.