Thread: DELL pc came without OS disk ….. Need help

DELL pc came without OS disk ….. Need help

I have bought this desktop pc few years back which did not come with a OS disk , just a piece of card state if i required go to support site of dell some url mentioned on it but this page no more live. I’ve been all round the support site however cannot locate anyplace to have this disk sent to me. Any assist would be incredibly a lot valued because my hard drive has died that the reason for needing the disk my pc was running on windows Vista , can anyone here help me on this issue I would be really appreciation that

Thank you.

Re: DELL pc came without OS disk ….. Need help

In that case if you know the vender from where you have bought this PC then talk to then they will forward your request to the dell support and send you a set of replacement operating system recovery cds

You can go to the support site for the dell that help me for the similar issue it will also help you to get rid of you problem just go to dell support site referring the model name you will definitely get some solution on your issue

I try to go in to the support site but it constantly giving me this message The page you are looking for cannot be found and may no longer be available. I have no idea why this is happening i just get 500 server processing error ..., perhaps it's for the reason that I’m not from the US any sure solution for this

If you are not form the US and you are not able to get to the website then just don’t waste your time on the stuff like this and just go to the your local dell service center located on your country they will definitely provide you with the cd that you are looking for but I would like to know possibly it would be a better idea if you give detail on what country you plus the make and model of your PC .

I am form Spain does that supposed to that make any dissimilarity. The disks appear to be obtainable if you reside in the states however not in any other country and if that is true then so why put up for sale the product in other countries if they are not going to provide the similar support.

Hey how can you say this did you got this from the support because that might not be truth I am not sure about this but dell I think gives same service and product all over the world .