Thread: Cannot see artwork from Mp3 in the Finder using MAC OS X Lion

Cannot see artwork from Mp3 in the Finder using MAC OS X Lion

I've noticed some troubles lately with the lion and the art of MP3 files is no longer noticeable in the Finder. I am a new-fangled Mac user and had a lot of troubles with iTunes data transfer, nevertheless was lastly capable to sprint the whole thing .anyhow, when Lion was installed, it seems that there were a number of complexity in downloading iTunes 10.4.

Nevertheless not come into view in the Finder and is also moving some older files and folders I had no trouble. For some artists, with more than a few albums, the artwork continues to vanish. If you are capable to insert to an album, it vanish for the subsequent album if you completed it to the second album, vanish once more by the first. So just wondering if anybody else is having these troubles or have any thought to fix it. I’d like to have the artwork in the search, nevertheless that only makes me sense more contented after all the troubles I had. And so far every instance somebody in Apple Care or retail store tells me to do things on my computer, you just screw things even more.

re: Cannot see artwork from Mp3 in the Finder using MAC OS X Lion

I am having the same exact trouble. The artwork is clearly integrated into the mp3, but refuses to appear in the Finder or any works of art players. It seems that it is a software bug in the new iTunes 10.4 of Lion, as I modernized to iTunes 10.4 on another Mac with Snow Leopard, and do not have this trouble. Hopefully Apple is the patch rapidly.

I’m glad I’m not the merely time. It's actually strange. With some of the new downloads, if I close iTunes, wait a few hours and attempt once more, seems to work. Nevertheless it's still screwing up some of the larger works of art. Extremely strange thing happens when applied to works of art in some; it is removed from each other, and vice versa. He showed it to two people from Apple and just say 'do not be anxious about that in the search if their demonstrate on iTunes. I'm concerned because I had to spend eight hours in the shop fixing the great advice I got Apple care employees so they tend to corroborate all that now.

It seems that there are definitely some troubles. I've been playing around with it and some tracks, if I check "build" the artwork appears, if I eliminate "compilation" the artwork disappears. It's just a lot of strange things happening.

Yes, the same issue here, no mp3 anywhere on any Macs now showing works of art in the search, it seems to be upsetting third party programs too, DJay shows no art or track, not convinced if that is a trouble on your end, or if monitoring is on the consequence of search troubles.

Apple has just hope people who watch this so they can observe where the troubles are occurring. I’m also realizing a lot of of the features of the lion are not always functioning. For instance, the pinch of two fingers to zoom seems to work for a few hours, then stops operational for half day, and then works again. I’m just not convinced what's going on.

Also, when I went to make a backup of Time Machine, which begin backing of the complete system instead of making a rapid update on 10 minutes and no longer shows more of my backups. I’m assuming perhaps that recognize Lion as a new-fangled computer so you start from scratch once more. Only doesn’t make sense to me that shows the last backup pre-Lion, nevertheless registration is removed from the 'old' one. Just a lot of confusion .Apple also doesn't seem to have updated their website and all online courses so I'm lost in the use of many of the most basic applications.

Just a suggestion for you I’ve establishes that has worked for some of the missing artworks. Just close iTunes and attempt again the after that day. Then copy the work once more and can recur. What has happened to me with all new artwork downloads, where he had disappeared. Still I have an artist with several albums that all nuts. What is the weirdest get artwork for some tracks and others disappear. And then you think to fix it when it reaches the return of works of art, and then disappears into the first tracks. His madness. I'm not sure if the work does not show up in the Finder.

I have had many troubles from my iTunes data transfer and have had to manually three times the library - so just want to make sure you’re not getting screwed again. Apple employees say they've just never seen this and do not know - just so. Nevertheless attempt once more the next day after giving iTunes a smash and observe if that helps. I have established that work at least in the latest downloads. The artworks magically reappear when I endeavor once more the next day.

I know since I've edited the artwork in iTunes, the artwork is displayed properly. Nevertheless, when I take the iTunes file and drag it to my desk, nothing. Works of art vanish. I have taken the similar file (now on my desktop), which go in Media Rage

I take the file and shift it to iTunes and the artwork illustrate once more. So there is completely something wrong with the Finder. All my files from the media pre-Lion, the artwork displayed in the look for thousands of records are fine. The only troubles are with the post-Lion

Finally, to make sure that there was a number of Rage media / Lion compatibility matter; I uninstalled media rage, and edited a "new-fangled". Mp3 is only through iTunes. They are well seen, while in iTunes.

The only thing to say about the new illness was just links to the work of art there, close iTunes and then return to it tomorrow. Then see if the work is back, if not, cut and paste again and check. Which astonishingly worked for most of my "new" downloads.

I also had the similar familiarity that I unintentionally remove a file, and then restore it and the artwork was vanished Artwork was on iTunes on the desktop nevertheless all I get was a musical note. So something is absolutely out.

Same trouble that some people decided deleting the cache folder to iTunes, some of the preferences of the browser to remove. I worked to clear the cache of iTunes.

It is because the operating system version, it is because the version of iTunes, it's not because you have to do a clean install. Just happen for no apparent reason, the block need to rewrite the code shown finder icons, there is something wrong with him

Re: Cannot see artwork from Mp3 in the Finder using MAC OS X Lion

I was not sure if the work was not in the Finder, if it meant that the artwork was not connected with the actual file. Worker at Apple store told me not to be anxious if it is to come into view in the iTunes or iPod. (I realize that the work is not exposed also in the iTunes Music folder in Time Machine so I'm assuming that the artwork is a separate file and store it if you ever need it)