Thread: After updating to Mac OS X Lion, Mouse Pointer Disappear on my second monitor

After updating to Mac OS X Lion, Mouse Pointer Disappear on my second monitor

After upgrading to Lion my mouse sometimes disappears in the second monitor. If I move to my main monitor is the enthusiasm to modify. Not with any regular occurrence, it seems pretty random.

Re: After updating to Mac OS X Lion, Mouse Pointer Disappear on my second monitor

I started having this trouble too. It seems to be corrected after a short time, but it is very frustrating all the same. Maybe a reboot will fix.

Re: After updating to Mac OS X Lion, Mouse Pointer Disappear on my second monitor

Identical matter here: nevertheless it's my major monitor that loses the cursor - it shows on my second monitor nevertheless when I move it back (even dragging a window from one monitor to a further), it disappears. With any luck that is fixed in the next update.

I have the same trouble. My second monitor is a Samsung LED TV - and seems to be no rhyme or reason why this is happening. This is a new 27-inch iMac (Radeon HD 6970M, 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5) and am using a Display Port / HDMI converter beam of the second display. This seems to occur only on the primary monitor, but more often than not I play video in the second.

At first I cursed the magic mouse, thinking I had misplaced connectivity, nevertheless always there - just invisible. Move the TV and its back again. Skip to the iMac and rapidly vanishes again. Never had this trouble with my old iMac 24 inch 2007.This is random, though - not all the time, so I'm perplexed as to the cause.

I have the same trouble. Losing the shift from secondary to primary monitor. It’s either Lion or the Magic Trackpad or combination of both. I am also using XCode.

Same issue here. Since upgrading to Lion, the cursor begins to disappear from time to time. If I try clicking on the desktop and the application that runs a couple of times (blind), the cursor will appear.

This is getting very annoying. My team has 13 "MacBook Pro 2.3 GHz. Apple, be able to you fix this? Hopefully soon there will be fixing for this problem.

I am also having this trouble. From occasion to occasion the cursor disappears in the second monitor. After altering the center of a number of applications / playing soon reappears.

I just installed the latest update of Apple ray today. I think this update has solved the problem disappears cusor.

This occurs at dissimilar intervals, on the other hand, more frequently with software Java / Eclipse and be able to be a trouble with VMware Fusion 4, with the configuration of a second monitor.

10.7.2 Use of Lion in MBP 15 "- mid-2010, running an external monitor (disappears cursor as it moves constantly to monitor second, set temperature is going to the virtual mouse using the machine and then control-cmd to out) solve most of the work time, but strangely unprofessional behavior .

I am having a similar problem. Since the connection on my new MacBook Pro with the display of lightning, the cursor is out of alignment when using Photoshop. This is a mistake repeated. This happens every time and I have reinstalled the software and perform all updates to Mac and Adobe. To reproduce the problem, I just need to clone stamp on the screen of the beam.

The symptoms are identical to the Wacom mouse, stylus or touchpad MacBook. At small diameters the cursor works correctly. In large diameter well. However, media sizes, is proving a point and click somewhere else - about one-half inch below and to the right. Of course, this makes no use Photoshop, which to me as a professional photographer makes the Mac + Leon + beam set-up, as beautiful as it is, worse than useless.

I am getting the same trouble. It's terribly annoying. Disappears and is directed from the mouse, or directed from my command of the cursor. IMac 27 "with additional beam monitor and Leo 10.7.2 .

There seems to be related to Thunderbolt, I get the identical mistake on a usual and Cinema Display Port MacBook Pro 24 ". You get the same trouble in another Apple display. But I do not understand a Eizo display. So Apple has to know what the error flanked by the OS from Apple and their own screens.

idea Re: After updating to Mac OS X Lion, Mouse Pointer Disappear on my second monitor

This mouse disappearing thingy is very troublesome! One solution that I found is the following:

-First find the current position of your cursor: press the left button and drag the mouse to see the colored area on your desktop.
    -Go to "Universal access" under "Preferences".
    -Change the cursor size.
    -After that make permanent "Universal access" in taskbar.

This procedure worked for me but Apple has to fix this bug because we are many with this issue out there...

As bizarre as that fix is, it worked for me too. I'm dumbfounded, but happy!

Thanks!!!