Thread: Unable to recover my Mac OS X Lion with Mac mini

Unable to recover my Mac OS X Lion with Mac mini

Anyone can help shape the recovery of my Mac OS X Lion without having to download the Internet again?

I bought Mac Mini 2011 with the lion charged, and 2 days I had problems with the preview of the file icon in the Finder of Mac, so I decided to reinstall Lion recovery at that time HD I Lost my Mac Mini and included with the Mac installer, but we need to download it, so cannot continue due to my slow Internet connection, in search of lion Mac thumb drive, but still exist in my region, asking Guarantee Resell but have to solve in one day, I cannot do anything to restore my Mac OS X Lion .Simply placing this discussion in my recovery safari HD mode.

Re: Unable to recover my Mac OS X Lion with Mac mini

Are you sure you cannot boot in Lion? It seems that you did nothing for the operating system. Boot into Recovery and select Disk Utility and try to repair the unit

Yes, I deleted Mac OS Partion new installation of Mac OS Disk Utility lion in HD for HD Recovery Recover I thought is bundled with Mac OS X installer Lion

Well, you have to d / l, or pay $ 70 for a USB thumb drive (who said you cannot get this from a reseller, but can be purchased on-line? (OS X Lion USB Thumb Drive)Sorry, there is no other way. (I just d / l overnight in slow internet connection)

I wonder why Apple did not include the miniature device inside the Mac mini with a thumb drive package prize and (if necessary) for the product is a premium product, it easier when I have Mac Mini CD 2009 with Mac installation within it .apple if the concern with piracy, I think you can block with UID in the miniature device

I'm just a victim of my place of origin, which failed by fast Internet services by cable, so I finished installing lion for almost 11 hours after asking the internet line from a friend.

Thanks anyway for your kind response, but this is not a good solution for a great lion of the system because they do not have an easy y to recover, for any reason the Internet connection.

I hope to rebuild apple create applications with installer recover HD Mac OS Lion ready. No trouble if this is going to close with UID path.

In this case, go to another computer, download, it’s free, connect this pen drive to your Mac Mini, reboot, you will automatically be your user name and get your copy of lion installed.

I try to make the steps before, but InstallESD.dmg cannot boot the MacMini and Lion preloaded with the new MacBook Air as well, but InstallESD.dmg can boot macbook pro in 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Phalguni88 View Post
    I try to make the steps before, but InstallESD.dmg cannot boot the MacMini and Lion preloaded with the new MacBook Air as well, but InstallESD.dmg can boot macbook pro in 2010
    And you'll forever require updating to the present version (although the combo is more often than not < 1g)