Thread: Is there a immersive UI unblock file for Windows 8?

Is there a immersive UI unblock file for Windows 8?

I cant recollect the name of the dll file that is used for that purpose but surely I can get it from you all only if you can help me out with the process so that’s why I am asking you all if you can help me out with the process? That’s the question that I am asking you all about it, so do reply accordingly on the same on what do you all have to say about the same?

Please if you all can help me recollect the name of the dll file that is used for the ui unblocking then please do reveal it out for me that would be much better for me so waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same, do reply accordingly over here guys.

Re: Is there a immersive UI unblock file for Windows 8?

Just check out for the Twinui.dll file in the system and if possible try and rename it to Shsxs.dll that’s what you should be doing I hope you did understand that’s what I am saying here. So do rename it accordingly and it will work out for you.

Though I haven’t given a try for the same I will surely check it out in sometime or so, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Hey dude I have tried that and it is giving me some kind of error for the same the error that I am getting to see is the The procedure entry point RegisterImmersivePPIChangeNotification could not be located in dynamic library and after sometime the entire screen goes blank, don’t know what is the problem over here. though windows is trying to read that file but it is not giving me any kind of desired output for the same, so that’s what the problem is over here, do you all have any solution for the said problem. I am glad that even you all have come across the same problem and I am aprt of this great discussion.

I have heard that there is some mediafire file that has come up which allows you to do the said procedure so is there anyone here who has actually given a try for the said file? If not then you all should have a check about the same for sure, so that’s what I am saying here.

So if there is anyone here who has given a try for the same then do revert back to me over here so that it will be useful for the others as well, that’s what I want to say here.

No don’t sue that it is not a good file instead it is the corrupted oen so don’t go with the file at all it will not land you anywhere so stay away from it that’s what the advise would be from ym side for you, that’s it for you all.

Yes this error is common among all the users who are using the 7989 build. Try the build 7985 and look out for the following files
    7989.winmain.110421-1825

7985.fbl_core1_kernel_cptx.110503-1501
    So try out the said solution that I have given you and let me know if that was useful for you.

I am trying hard and searching for the Twinui.dll and twinapi.dll files which re very important to unlock the Immersive UI, so god knows where will I find them? I am not getting any idea as if where will I find it? anyone of you all if you all do have some ideas about the said files then please do revert bac to me as soon as possible that will be much better for me that’s what I feel here.

Anyways what’s your progress guys did anyone tried with the unlocking stuffs and all then do give me a hint as well.

Mediafire and many other uploading servers are there for you to have a check about the same, so you all can go and have a check in any of them you will end up getting the desired results. I am not understanding as if why are you all considering the dll files that much important when you are knowing the fact that they are of no use at all, that’s what has landed me into a big confusion, anyways you all continue with your idea. Giving a suggestion was a part of my task and that I have done it rest I cant interfere in any of them at all.

Yes I second to you on that without the shsxs.dll file it is almost impossible to unlock the Immersive, that’s what I know. I mean c’mon that’s a basic thing nothing mich o think about that then also people are trying to find out some kind of other dll files for it that’s what I am not understanding at all, so that’s it from my side for you.

Ok thanks for telling me about the same I will have a good look at the same and will let you know about it. the good news is that I have come across a dll file that a user has suggested me and I wll be trying to implement the same in my project as well, don’t know if this is going to help me or not in the process that’s what the question is but I am certainly hoping for the best and I am quite sure that it will do that I eman whats the harm in thinking that it will work out for me. hopefully it will do for me, praying for the god to do that.