Thread: How are the file management basics like copy, rename, move and delete in Windows 8?

How are the file management basics like copy, rename, move and delete in Windows 8?

The title says it all, so that’s what I want to ask here from you all on the same, so can you all please tell me how is the basic functionality in windows 8? Please do brief me something on the same that’s what I am saying here. if anyone has tried for the developers edition then should start commenting over here, so nothing much to say here if you all have got some idea about the same then they should start replying over here.

Re: How are the file management basics like copy, rename, move and delete in Windows 8?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aiden View Post
    The title says it all, so that’s what I want to ask here from you all on the same, so can you all please tell me how is the basic functionality in windows 8? Please do brief me something on the same that’s what I am saying here. if anyone has tried for the developers edition then should start commenting over here, so nothing much to say here if you all have got some idea about the same then they should start replying over here.
    There is definitely a level of improvement for the mass copying of the files in windows 8 and I think so that can be improved that’s what I feel here, so that’s what I want to say here, that’s it from my side for you. as such I haven’t tested the basics of that file copying all but it seems to me as it would be some improvement for sure since it is only the developed version that’s what we are seeing here, so I think we should probably wait for the beta version of the windows 8 to come up.

Re: How are the file management basics like copy, rename, move and delete in Windows 8?

Quote Originally Posted by Evoldo View Post
    There is definitely a level of improvement for the mass copying of the files in windows 8 and I think so that can be improved that’s what I feel here, so that’s what I want to say here, that’s it from my side for you. as such I haven’t tested the basics of that file copying all but it seems to me as it would be some improvement for sure since it is only the developed version that’s what we are seeing here, so I think we should probably wait for the beta version of the windows 8 to come up.
    Yes I completely agree on what are you saying here that’s absolutely correct see what I am saying is that these 3 features should be necessary implemented in it that’s what I feel here, so what I am saying is that
    1) There should be One place to manage all copy jobs
    2) People should be in control for all the copy operations they start with.
    3) Precise information should be given in the search thing.
    These includes copying of the multiple items and also the data speed of the particular disc, that’s what you should be doing, that’s it from my side for you.

In fact it gives you the option of keeping the file that you want so that’s what I am saying here in fact the picture that I have uploaded here down tells all the story you can select the files that you want to save and also delete the files that you don’t want it all, so that’s so simple, that’s what you should be doing over here that’s it from my side for you.