Thread: Windows Developer had Build 8102 Classic Interface and Disabled Metro Interface

Windows Developer had Build 8102 Classic Interface and Disabled Metro Interface

Recently I used the windows 8 but I hate that Metro Interface. How can I change that start menu, explorer, logon using another application on windows 8, anyone have any idea about that?

Re: Windows Developer had Build 8102 Classic Interface and Disabled Metro Interface

For windows users who disgust the Interface in Windows 8 Metro, there are some trick for registry tweak to totally disable the interface in Metro and you will obtain the classic start menu, logon, explorer like Windows 7.But using that trick you will misplace the Task Manager and the new Explorer (Ribbon). you can search the Google for this registry coding.

Re: Windows Developer had Build 8102 Classic Interface and Disabled Metro Interface

In my knowledge, thus far, it allows me one more way to control running applications. Just throw your mouse cursor over to the left of the display. drag an application out. If it's not the one you desire, put it reverse and pull the next one out - it'll be there. As I talk about, you haven't played with the Metro UI sufficient yet.

Well, later than adapting the registry with numerous mixture.. I got the setting on Google... changing the settings for Administrator and System will obtain you the Normal Logoff /Logon screen like the one in Windows 7. Also you will obtain the standard OOBE screen.. I used this setting for registry in the (((($oem$\$$\Setup\Scripts\oobe.cmd)))) and also after the operating system got installed to acquire this last output..

My answer is no because seventy five percent of my associates say this Metro UI is for Desktop computer unless and really unattractive too ! first: if the build no choice or application to disable this Metro UI this is the final Windows.. And afterward nobody buy this Windows 8... second: if safe boot not to disable (block Linux) then the EU force later 2012/2013 from OEM's and Microsoft which denoted the end result which are Billions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ penalty payments .

This is what I describe a misuse of time. Microsoft wants clientele that are willing to misuse their time trying their goods. You require to unlock to have a look what Microsoft has done at windows 8. Then you require to lock it once more given that you become aware of that all what they have complete is not useless or needed... Windows 8 will be as a waste of time as Vista has been. Windows 7 is a fine Operating System!

Looks similar to we will be sticking to windows 7 for fairly a long instance. By the way I mean those who just desire a steady Operating System to work on. I wouldn't shift to a new Operating System just to say "I got the newest"; instead the argument should be extra like "what additional does it offer that I could utilize?". At this phase, I can't actually say that windows 8 is doomed to have the similar fortune as Vista, but certainly didn't value all that fuss IMHO. Time will put in the picture.

There's no point of by Win 8 if you stop Ribbon and/or Metro UI... for me it works completely with a keyboard and a mouse, never got a BSOD on 8102, no bugs and I distrust I will... the metro applications doesn't collide, doesn't used so much memory (and I can shut them anytime by pressing Alt+F4 or from the Task Manager) and absolutely look amazing (through the twitter applications wants extra functionality) this is my belief about Win 8. I signify... if you want to maintain the interface which is OLD just attach with Win 7 don't now upgrade to windows 8 (Dev Preview), you'll just guilt Microsoft afterwards if the drivers don't work for you or if it's promising, the Operating System crashes when you do somewhat vital.