Thread: Cannot install Windows 8 due to missing drivers

Cannot install Windows 8 due to missing drivers

I have been trying to install Windows 8 developer preview 64 bit by the use of USB flash drive. For this I have used the Windows 7 DVD/USB Flash Tool from the Microsoft official site. Luckily the USB drive boots very well but after that I get errors when it initiates to install Windows 8. Is there any solution?

Re: Cannot install Windows 8 due to missing drivers

With the Microsoft Developer Preview allows a first insight into the upcoming operating system Windows 8 To use the new Windows itself can test it to install in a virtual environment to go to all the dangers of not fully mature pre-beta out of the way. The system requirements are the same as Windows 7, so is any reasonably current PC is a "virtual installation" of Windows 8.

It seems to me that Microsoft actually you need something more than just sell and earn money, which would worry about end users, it says it can damage equipment, and is only shown that there is substantial interest in the machines that we use. A layer of software is much better given the circumstances Linux but most programs are with windows and some not even exist for Linux!

Recommended as an alternative to the free VirtualBox virtualization. After downloading the tool, it can be easily installed using a wizard step-by-step. It always reports appear on the User Account Control, as additional drivers must be installed.

If you appear you need restart pc, you must enable hardware virtualization in the bios (if you have got it). To me, now, when "Expanding Windows files" and goes by 92% gives me an error, restart the virtual machine reboots and when I get the typical failure message bootmgr.

We know you want to try but who either do not want to do too much effort to hold a new hard drive, or not bring yourself to a joint facility or simply want something more controlled. For this reason there are several tutorials on how to install VirtualBox Windows 8 Preview within a few steps you explained, not without risk of failure which involves the nature of virtualization, how to have Windows 8 running on your system.

PCs intended for Windows 8 will employ a hardware based on a latest boot protocol, Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI). This is latest BIOS from the regular of present as well as earlier generations of gear. In the middle of the features of UEFI would stop loading Oss that are not formally accepted by a certificate authority.
    Thus not only the hardware makers would be exaggerated, as would happen the similar with software, which could observe how their platforms do not work on these PCs. This technology is intended to protect equipment installation of rootkits and other attacks by restricting the executable and unsigned drivers dedicated to UEFI.