Thread: Can I run Windows 8 in a virtual PC?

Can I run Windows 8 in a virtual PC?

I want to run windows 8 that is windows development preview on my laptop system. Is it possible to run this window 8 with a virtual pc? Any information related to issue will be appreciating.

Re: Can I run Windows 8 in a virtual PC?

Windows Developer preview doesn't support VPC. You’ll need to install the OS to a clean machine. Hence you need to find out an system that have either only install windows 7 or the Windows Server with Hyper-V technology. Then it will be work to fix your installation problem. This dual-boot installation has been work to fix your complexity problem.

Microsoft Virtual PC doesn’t official support Windows 8. If an unofficial hack appear and gets it consecutively, it will almost certainly be a sub-par practice. Then you need to find out some unofficial technique that works to do this task. Most of the time unofficial sites also known as third party sites help to do this task. Hence you need to find out such technique to do this task. then try to do this process and as per the third party site guidance you need to follow the necessary instructions to do this task.

I try to do this task but I can’t get successful on this task. I can’t install the VPC application itself, because the Microsoft Download Page declares product is not genuine Windows. I don’t know why this happen but I need perfect solution over this issue. Can anybody help me to fix this issue?

You don't need VPC, just try to execute the below mentioned command onto the command prompt of the windows 8. In that you need to go to the Control Panel\Programs. Then just find out the Turn Windows Feature on/off option and select Hyper-V to fix your complicated problem.

Most of you almost certainly are just fancy to inspect Windows 8 without building a promise to installing the OS on its own hard drive. The pre-beta version of Windows 8 for developers is being present on the Microsoft official site. You need to visit that site and then find out an correct version of this windows 8. This will be work to fix your any kind of installation problem. this site also gives you the complete information about such issue.

While the Windows 8 Developer Preview does run under Hyper-V. You create a virtual machine on the Windows Server 2008 R2-based computer that is running the Windows Developer Preview. Then do this task with the help of the Microsoft site and check that what happen onto it.

To run the Windows 8 Developer Preview as a guest OS, you need a virtualization product that supports it. For more information you need to take the help of the official site expert person. Expert helps to you for solving your complicated problem onto it. The other way to do this task is to be use an manual of the WDP. Try to read the related concept of this system. It fixes your problem.