Thread: If specific user account starting any apps on Windows 8 Metro UI, it opens Store app

If specific user account starting any apps on Windows 8 Metro UI, it opens Store app

I used this windows 8 development preview in last two month and now I facing problem with this system. The problem is that when I try to try to open any application on start menu then it an alternative store app also opened. I won’t to avoid this type of application. Can anybody help me to do this task in best manner? Thanks for any help.

Re: If specific user account starting any apps on Windows 8 Metro UI, it opens Store app

There is simple way that works to fix this issue and in that you need to first open the Control Panel of your system. Then you need to open the General tab. Then it shows "Refresh your PC without affecting your files" option. You need to set this option and it will be work to solve your complicated problem. This will be work to fix your complicated problem.

Re: If specific user account starting any apps on Windows 8 Metro UI, it opens Store app

I also faced the similar type of problem on this windows 8. Local accounts I create work as expected. I deleted and re-added my live account and it worked to fix this issue. Try this and see what happen onto it.

For solving this issue, you also need to contact the official site expert. Then help to you for solving your complicated issue. The expert has brief knowledge about it and you can collect useful knowledge for solving your complicated problem. This is the solution that works almost all the time. You can also take help of the manual by reading it carefully. Try this and see what happen on it.