Thread: The negative points in windows 8 operating system.

The negative points in windows 8 operating system.

I already used windows 7 but when I installed windows 8 in 2nd partition then process hang on at that time. After that I restart the computer and doing same process once again but same problem accursed. I have no idea about that problem so please help for resolve that problem and also share negative points on windows 8….. Thank you ….

Re: The negative points in windows 8 operating system.

If you want to resolve this then check your reserve partition space and if your hard disk partition space is less that system required then delete the data or used only windows 8 in entire hard disk means remove windows 7.

I have truly been running the Firefox examination builds seeing as after some of days of using Firefox 4, when Firefox 6 is release then I thinking I'd see what extra builds are obtainable.
    Technically I consider these aren't 6.0 and 5.0 alpha's by numbering traditional schemes, I think they're just eager to up the numbers for the reason that those that in certainty don't know somewhat see the impractical upping of the numbering of Chrome etc as sense its better.
    For me, this alpha Firefox's really improved than Firefox 4. Freezes No more, particularly when having the mouse over a flash thing and using the mouse switch to scroll up & down on the page.

I'm using as a default Windows 8 Operating system currently, all works nice, apart from antivirus suites, I have to discover a superior one that works on windows 7, avast antivirus is out of list for the reason that it gives me BSOD, I’ll wait a few extra days for a good activation technique and try to install Microsoft Security Essentials. About what you said with instability and malware, you're completely right, but thanks God I identify how to defend for myself from those thing even devoid of an antivirus