Thread: Mac OS X Lion Server Directory Missing

Mac OS X Lion Server Directory Missing

After getting Lion server running for a few days, I found myself in a variety of topics. First, when Server.app is open, I get errors when reading configuration is to enable the Web service.

But the error occurred invalid command. Then remove Server.app and emptied the trash and restarted. He then went to the app store and downloaded again. Now, the funny thing is that in / Library / Server / folders are only for chat and Podcast Library. In About this Mac, shown as v. 10.7.

Re: Mac OS X Lion Server Directory Missing

Quote Originally Posted by sHaRiCe View Post
    After getting Lion server running for a few days, I found myself in a variety of topics. First, when Server.app is open, I get errors when reading configuration is to enable the Web service.

But the error occurred invalid command. Then remove Server.app and emptied the trash and restarted. He then went to the app store and downloaded again. Now, the funny thing is that in / Library / Server / folders are only for chat and Podcast Library. In About this Mac, shown as v. 10.7.
    Unfortunately this is normal. Just what Server.app and open it again. Or close the application when not needed.

Now you have the Server.app in the Applications folder? What you experience when you start the application?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazmierz View Post
    Unfortunately this is normal. Just what Server.app and open it again. Or close the application when not needed.

Now you have the Server.app in the Applications folder? What you experience when you start the application?
    I have closed the application several times and restarted, and the team. If the application is in the Applications folder. And, after commissioning, start a charge for everything. However, Web service and iCal that shows how the configuration of read error.

Delete is Server.app not eliminate the different services configuration! It is only the application to control and configure the server. The easiest way would be: Keep your data and do a clean install and then if you do not have much to configure. Otherwise the error-message and iCal Web log to find out what is wrong.

You mean a clean OS installation Lion? Then install the server, followed by the transfer of all my applications and data from the backup operating system?

Check out following output.
    Code:
    1]  [-] Main loop terminated.
    2011-09-25 20:26:26-0400 [-] [caldav-1]  [-] Server Shut Down.
    2011-09-25 20:26:26-0400 [AMPLoggingProtocol,0,] AMPLoggingProtocol connection lost (HOST:UNIXAddress('/var/run/caldavd/caldavd.sock') PEER:UNIXAddress(''))
    2011-08-28 20:26:26-0400 [-] Main loop terminated.
    2011-08-28 20:26:26-0400 [-] Server Shut Down.
    2011-08-28 20:26:40-0400 [-] Log opened.
    2011-08-28 20:28:40-0400 [-] twistd 11.0.0 (/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/Resources/Python.app/ Contents/MacOS/Python 2.7.1) starting up.