Thread: Unable to install Windows 8 on my computer

Unable to install Windows 8 on my computer

Hey guys I am facing this unusual problem with the installation of windows 8 on my pc I have got the proper ISO file of windows 8 which I have converted in to the DVD but while installing its only shows a blank screen when I boot from the DVD does anyone else have this problem that I am have I don’t understand what is the cause of the problem as I have done everything right is there anyone here can point out where I am going wrong I can provide more of detail if required

Re: Unable to install Windows 8 on my computer

I want to know whether you are selecting the proper boot device and also tell me the way you have made the DVD from the ISO file like did you burn the ISO to the disk as data or an image file actually if you used a program like ImgBurn then your disk should be in the proper format. And if you saying Blank screen on boot that means it's not locating anything usually. Just tell me Can you tell me what the steps you are taking to install Winidows 8?

I had troubles installing 32-bit just is not installed .. I tried the developer of 64-bit and 64-bit developer tools and installed it from disk and usb dvd. It is hard to understand why sometimes an operating system installed and more importantly an operating system that is still in its immaturity, remember that this is not even beta build Win8, however, so unfortunately its trial and error . If you need any specific help do my best to help - so I can deduct from your post is that either did or recording any BIOS settings is not working. You try to install from the disc? How to make the album? Starting the BIOS or the Windows environment and what operating system you shifting of?

Just a word of concern. There is, by default, a very long "blank" screen initially, at the time of you install. I have not timed it, although would estimate it could be as a good deal of five minutes. throughout this period it is examine your computer for compatibility and assess necessary drivers.

If it takes 5 minutes blank screen then there is something wrong with your PC. Nothing should take that long. is difficult to know what a corrupt ISO or DVD can do - as could one of a series of errors. However, as you are now up and running, I'd say almost certainly the cause.

I am thankful for the a lot of answer

The black screen was at the time the DVD had just booted, it was only empty. I downloaded the ISO once more and burned a different copy, at the present it works !

Can the first ISO/DVD be spoiled and reason for this?

A lot of stuff can go incorrect with a DVD burn, a bit stupid as a bad blank DVD or knock your PC at the time of it is writing. pleased to know you got it working.