Thread: After installing Mac OS X Lion, unable to start my Macbook pro

After installing Mac OS X Lion, unable to start my Macbook pro

When I was installing lion I for my Macbook Pro, now my Macbook Pro is not starting. Anyone here who can help me to overcome these issues

Re: After installing Mac OS X Lion, unable to start my Macbook pro

Snow Leopard can restore to original startup disks when the Macbook is off, hold down the "C" while the power back up. When started, follow the instructions to install Snow Leopard on the disk. Make sure you are connected to a power source is turned off not until the end.

Once returned to Snow Leopard and you are sure all is well, that Lion upgrade again. Do not turn off your computer when you upgrade. Is in the midst of improving critical parts of the operating system and can leave off critical parts removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aniela View Post
    Snow Leopard can restore to original startup disks when the Macbook is off, hold down the "C" while the power back up. When started, follow the instructions to install Snow Leopard on the disk. Make sure you are connected to a power source is turned off not until the end.

Once returned to Snow Leopard and you are sure all is well, that Lion upgrade again. Do not turn off your computer when you upgrade. Is in the midst of improving critical parts of the operating system and can leave off critical parts removed.
    Press the power switch and hold "command" and "R" until the apple icon.

Are you really running 10.5.1? I hope 10.6.7 or 10.6.8 do not need to upgrade to Leopard. Software. Try to answer before doing anything drastic, if your computer is outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyna View Post
    Are you really running 10.5.1? I hope 10.6.7 or 10.6.8 do not need to upgrade to Leopard. Software. Try to answer before doing anything drastic, if your computer is outdated.
    I think something happened to my disk. I have an external drive with my iMac later acknowledged that the Macbook despite not let me install the lion. However, the disk appears to be block Macbook pro.