Thread: Bluetooth unable to work in Mac OS X Lion

Bluetooth unable to work in Mac OS X Lion

After installing OS X Lion, I'm facing a trouble in my Bluetooth mouse each time I place my Macbook pro into sleep mode, the merely method to make it work once more is to turn Bluetooth off then on, it is a bug or immediately on my device

Re: Bluetooth unable to work in Mac OS X Lion

Magic Mouse does not connect after my late 2008 Macbook (10.7 Lion) back to sleep. I went to the preferences of Bluetooth, Bluetooth devices I uninvolved and repair. Trouble has not returned. I hope this works for others.

Enable "Allow device to wake the computer" in the Advanced pane of Bluetooth preferences and see if that solves the trouble.

You are not unaccompanied. My Magic Mouse forever worked completely with Snow Leopard, nevertheless it has not stopped functioning when the Macbook pro resumes from sleep. I put "permit Bluetooth devices to wake this computer" set to disabled, for the reason that I do not want to wake up the computer each time someone touches the mouse.

I've tried to eliminate and reconnect the mouse in the Bluetooth settings, although it makes no differentiation. Now put the option to permit the mouse to wake the computer to observe if this fixes the trouble. Hope Apple fixes this trouble, for the reason that I really like to keep this parameter.

The team must wake up only when the mouse is clicked, not touched. But yes, I understand why you would disable this option. I want to know if it works for you too! I am gathering data to be sent to Apple in the error that I have presented.

Looks like "blue" is not running more when the mouse stopped functioning. When I turned off Bluetooth, then the "blue" begins again, nevertheless the mouse does not work until I enabled Bluetooth. It seems that the Bluetooth daemon stops for a number of motive.

When my console log filters for Bluetooth daemon, I see different process IDs, so restarting the daemon is sometimes (probably when I change the Bluetooth settings, when the mouse does not work).

This is starting to seem more than a trouble precise to mouse / or user. There are several ongoing discussions about BT issues now that users have installed Lion. When they worked could awaken from a dream, but after restarting both the mouse and keyboard are dead .I tested three mice, a block of two years, Logitech and Interlink, without success.

With difficulty, he can get the mouse connected, but the keyboard is connected anymore. Twice I have gotten the numerical code to write, but neither time was accepted. Sometimes I get a "connected" indication and instantly disappear.

As noted in another thread, I'm having the same trouble. Bluetooth connectivity seems to be a trouble in 10.7, the mouse loses and regains sporadically connection, dislocation, even moving the mouse around the screen, is a constant problem. I had to use (horror!) To re-connect a wired mouse to the computer.

This is the situation with my Magic Mouse, my Magic Trackpad (which is not even the relationship with my team in Lion), and my wireless keyboard. Apple, if you're listening, there are a number of us in this challenge. Please help us find a solution.

Same on me randomly my mouse is disconnect (checked batteries) and i can't get it back until i restart my Mac!

I have the same trouble. My magic mouse does not work after waking from sleep. It only works again after disconnecting and reconnecting the magic mouse.

Believe this issue with the Bluetooth wifi issue is the two best known and most common errors found after upgrading to Lion

I have a Bluetooth mouse problem, but mine did not start until after you apply the update 10.7.2 and consists of my "Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer for Bluetooth" mouse pairing lost after 2-3 minutes of inactivity.

Under 10.7.1 and earlier, after a few minutes of inactivity, the mouse went to sleep and require a quick movement to rise, but never re-synchronization is required. Now I am asked to re-pair after the mouse goes to sleep or when you reenter my iMac.

is an apple support listing that probably addresses the issue