Thread: Cursor bug in OS X Lion

Cursor bug in OS X Lion

I have observed the bug in the apple’s new system OS, OS X Lion. Does anyone else observed it? Here where the cursor will from time to time shoot toward a corner of the display? Currently I am utilizing a Magic Mouse through my Macbook Pro and from what I've observed it will occasionally come about while the mouse is moving from single window to an additional one and afterward it will presently set out all the way crossways the display toward the edge within the way I was stirring the cursor.

Re: Cursor bug in OS X Lion

I have described the same problems with the Zoom Lion. In addition, I had today, the phenomenon that is frozen in the zoom state of the iMac, that is zooming by button, and mouse no longer worked, let the cursor will not move, but moving the screen contents with the cursor on the screen edges worked well. Since only helped a cold start using off switch - very bad effect.

I was about the same problem, that is to say that my mouse cursor goes up and down at a speed that leaves no time to react, to believe that when the cursor is on a place to click, he goes mad and jumps so vertically comes to move it horizontally, but not for vertical pine the most troublesome is that it happens to irregular spaces, and this, in all types of applications. I scanned, hacked into the control panel and also cleaned my mouse and its connections, nothing has fixed

I do not know much about laptops, but there may be conflict with the touchpad. Try to disable it. The optical mouse is it and what media are you? We must support a plain, dark preferably, although not mandatory for the second.

As for third-party applications, said that you lose the compatibility with the Power PC, to be served is an obvious period of transition with the crash and its hardships. But the problems will be in place shortly. In short, upgrade or not? Yes to the many improvements that Lion brings with it, especially if you have a MacBook. Although the king of the bush also brings with it a greater demand for Ram and battery consumption a bit 'higher (update: about bugs, we report the reader Stephen problems with external drives, Lacie brand specifically). At 23.99 euros the price is right.

This symptom appears to be incongruous capture the mouse pointer by an application, as if the "focus" happened from time to time under the control of the latter.