Thread: Having trouble to set up Dual monitors and full screen on OS X Lion is there any another method

Having trouble to set up Dual monitors and full screen on OS X Lion is there any another method

Hi guys I was trying to set up dual monitor and Lion and tried the full screen setting, actually may additionally not even have the second monitor Lion totally takes over both monitors and just permit you to contain one app up. useless and no way to end it but A preference setting in System Preferences below Displays would be the accurate fixation to do

I be familiar with I don't include to make use of full screen, however it was kind to be capable to view a QuickTime movie full screen on single monitor at the same time as continuing to work on the additional. Lion makes that unworkable.

Anyone know of a work-around or repair for the full screen dual monitor disaster I would be very glad for nay help

Thanks

Re: Having trouble to set up Dual monitors and full screen on OS X Lion is there any another method

Even I am also facing the similar issue I am not receiving anything from having dual screens any longer it’s presently a blank screen at the time I go full screen with an app can anyone guide me to rectify this problem I would be very glad

Re: Having trouble to set up Dual monitors and full screen on OS X Lion is there any another method

Extremely annoying. Apple has obviously determined that the laptops and tablets are where it is currently, therefore, any new features that are meant at the small computer display.

Have they over and done their desktop users I'm using a Mac Pro with three monitors and so far I cannot even have full screen QuickTime movie in one of my extra screens at the same time as I'm working on the main monitor lacking it trying to conquest my whole system I don’t understand what is wrong with it

I am also with you on this I totally have the same opinion. This is a foolish matter, and one that require to be fixed almost immediately. just what the heck do they believe they're playing at

I don’t have complete fix on this matter but I guess I can suggest a fix. I don't have a genuine workaround, however if you desire to watch video on the subsequent monitor, VLC yet allow you full screen at the same time as blacking out the main monitor. Still no superior for those of you who want to watch TV even as you work on the main. So Apple Please fix As Soon as possible

You are right I comprise double screens and can no longer make use of them and get the same problem of black screen

Someone repair this now presume I will require go again to Snow Leopard

Dual monitor control is an area where Lion is less useful than Snow Leopard. Full screen display of a sole malfunction is not just a trouble with videos, as others have said, but devastate the usefulness of the attribute program for example Mail or Preview, also. It is rather ordinary in any case I do to have a technical document or open emails from full screen on a next monitor, and the fresh full screen performance makes that not possible.

One result would be application and window to go full screen on the monitor displayed. Full-screen applications can be changed between the uses of mission control you just go from one display to another before disappearing into the land of virtual desktop.

I believe you are correct on how it must work, at a minimum, appear how chrome did it. It workings somewhat reasonably there. Put chrome on the external, it goes fs, and leaves the main monitor open to use, similar to I am doing accurate now. Very pleasant

So I speculate this does every app developer write down the full screen code for themselves, and put in into their application by means of some full screen api from apple If so, go-ahead for the folks at Google

Oh, and incidentally, I'd akin to rename this problem as Dual Monitors and the full screen festival if I might.

I merely attempt it for the first time by means of the corner button on Safari 4 monitors, 3 turn out to be blank canvas my kids were not happy as they were watching VLC on the LCD that we use for video output. There require being additional configurations for full screen mode. VLC has an option to black out or depart the other display on your own, and you can prefer a default full screen monitor

Hey guys I'm judging the full screen a bit puzzling as well, as I am frequently on dual screens. For me it makes no sense in going to an additional desktop neither, when activate full screen mode I believe. This handy until works for all program, and if you make a key binding for it, I rather simple to activate full screen mode.

I just tried currently watching a movie on our outside hdmi setup office TV, and make use of to be capable to output full screen to it, now insincerity. Wow, can’t consider this is occurrence, any thoughts