Thread: Does Windows 8 Bootcamp works properly on MacBook

Does Windows 8 Bootcamp works properly on MacBook

To spearhead in our midst: I'm trying to install windows8 preview on my MacBook Air, but not boot from USB to ISO windows8. So any idea about it. I have no problem with the same USB drive to boot from the ISO contents Windows7 USB, but no luck with the developer to view the content Windows8 ISO. And yes ... is not supported. I'm experiencing. And I hope that some like-minded people smart details everything that is needed for the boot process to work and not Win8 Win7. Thank you.

Re: Does Windows 8 Bootcamp works properly on MacBook

I'm in the same boat as you. I just downloaded Windows 8 preview, and I will try to install it on my MBP than USB for the first time in the morning. I'll tell you what happens as soon as they really carry it out.

For future reference and for people who otherwise do not know, 8 wins preview is intended to be a clean install only, aka no updates on the site. They have not had the opportunity to prove but to myself, but you can do it instead. I will delete the Bootcamp partition and start from scratch in this way to see if I have luck. So I hope you will be able to get it and also you will be able to get the windows 8 on the system which is the Macbook of yours. It might help you with the suggestion I have made to you.

You can search on the internet and you might be able to get some of the solution to solve the problem and also you will be able to get the windows 8 on the Macbook of yours.

As for my installation, I had the opportunity to use the tool with the ISO x64 bootcamp without any problems. However, the support packages offered by Apple Windows driver cannot be installed. In 2011 my MacBook Air Win8 automatically recognizes the video card, my wireless network card and audio. However, the touchpad works just like the left button and the keyboard shortcuts do not work. However, it is feasible and reasonable enough experience to test Windows 8. A side note, no matter if you upgrade to Windows 7 bootcamp that is compatible with Windows drivers installed and running, because it will not work after the upgrade. In addition, some flash drives do not work so be sure to try several, if you are getting that error cannot find startup disk.

I think it you be able to get the solution or the method from the Google, you need to go over there and have to search for the some of the links and get it and see how you can do it and get it fixed.

I was able to put 8 in my MBP Windows 2011 using bootcamp with ease. Burned the .iso in a disc using disutility, and copied the Windows application support to a USB port. After installing, I poped in my USB and tried to run the setup.exe, but encountered an error indicating that that version of bootcamp required to be installed on Windows 7, so I went to the folder containing the drivers and ran each driver individually .exe. Approximately 80% work, others do not. Remember to go to the 64x folder if you downloaded the windows 64x 8. Two finger scrolling and right-click was not working well. I fixed by downloading the latest Windows software update for bootcamp found on Bootcamp 3.3.exe. After downloading rarlabs.com winrar and extract the .exe, since you cannot right click with the track pad, I had to put in a USB mouse, and from there click on the right on the .exe itself and select "extract". Since I drag an application file with a similar name, the Bootcamp software utility on my desktop. Then I opened it, and there are some options that let you turn on the right mouse button, two rolls of the fingers, and two finger tap to right click. I just do not work for me is the F-key functions. I tried to toggle the F key setting according to the request, but gave me an error when I hit applies. This also includes the eject key, non-functional.

The above user have given you the proper and also the best method to do it and also you will be able to do it and get it done for your system, so I would recommend you to do the same and get it done for you.

Appetizer I have no tools to work during Boot Camp associate. I had to manually install the drivers in the folder Windows Support Apple once in Windows 8. Not the entire of them worked, but the major ones appear to be functioning so far. Previously have multi track pad gesture or keyboard buttons work with the brightness and volume buttons, but so far appear to be the only issues so far in my limited use. I suggest using a Bluetooth or USB mouse you can access right.

You might get the solution or the method to do it on the internet and also you can just follow the method which the above users have told you to do it and also I think it will be work for you.