Thread: Is it possible to login windows 8 automatically without entering password

Is it possible to login windows 8 automatically without entering password

I am student and using windows vista , but when discussing with friends have heard that windows 8 has provided the feature for logging windows without entering password is it true. If yes then how is it done, what are the procedure/ steps for login. I m desperate to know . can anyone provide me with proper information how is it possible doing on windows 8 operating system.

Re: Is it possible to login windows 8 automatically without entering password

Just like windows 7 Microsoft has also even provided windows 8 operating system with feature of creating one or more user accounts and through which user can easily login to windows 8. Actually this is a very good feature they are coming up with coz every time user logins entering the password has become a tedious job . but the problem is I know some part of how to do it, but not sure. I want to know the perfect procedure.

Actually the Microsoft have really shown some issues regarding the login issues . here are some of the steps which I know .
    When you are on windows 8 operating system you can go on your windows START=>RUN or else press win+R (windows logo + R key combine). Then type netplwiz and press “OK” or hit “ENTER”. Now can see the” User Accounts” box on the screen with Users and Advanced tabs. In these you can see all listed registered users accounts of windows 8 operating system . now click/select on your username you are using with on this system. Now “uncheck” the “checked” mark on “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” . After that Click on” Apply” button , clicking on Apply button you will see “ Automatically Log on Box” Type your user “account password” in the password and confirm password and click “OK”. Now you have done with it, From now on, when your Login to Windows 8 system starts and it will not ask you to enter the password.

I knew some of the steps but was not sure enough anyway got the idea. This is an additional knowledge I have got to learned for new Microsoft windows 8.