Thread: Error Message at Processor startup.

Error Message at Processor startup.

Recently I have done my processor upgrade, and after upgrading the processor I get an “Incompatible Cpu” error message at the startup for the processor. So I don’t know the real issue, so if you guys have any information regarding this then please suggest me. Your idea will be appreciated.

re: Error Message at Processor startup.

First of all the error “Incompatible Cpu” meets the motherboard specification accurately. If your processor doesn’t work then you just try out the same thing with the another processor, if the other processor works fine with the system then there is the problems with your processor only else it is not the fault in the processor upgrade, there may be the chances for the processor is not fitted properly or might be the connection for the processor is not working.

May be there is the need for the bios update for your system, you just update your BIOS and then restart your system, may some of the file during upgrading the processor is missing because of the low connection for the internet. So according to my suggestion you have to update your bios. It help to resolve this issue.

There is very less chances for the processor failure, so you don’t have to worry about the processor. I think this might be the simple BIOS errors that have created this type of problems. So you just try to reinsert the CPU, and boot your system. And even if then also you have the same problems so there is the need for the BIOS Update. You have to update your BIOS.

You just remove your processor from the motherboard and then again fixed it see the fan condition and if require then change whatever you wish to make replacement in the hardware, and after that fit the processor again, restart the computer. After restarting see whether the same problems is arising again if yes then you have to upgrade the BIOS. After upgrading the BIOS you restart your computer. Now this time may your problems is solved and even this time it is in the same condition showing the same problems then you have to contact to the service center to resolve your problems.

The same problem even I have also faced but finally I have overcome that issue. For that I have upgraded the BIOS with the latest version of application and finally this type of error I have not seen in my system, so accordingly I can say that you go for the upgrading your system and upgrade other thing including the operating system.

Have you try to clear the CMOS after installing the new CPU. By clearing the CMOS it reset the BIOS settings to the default setting. So after CMOS cleaning you have to access the BIOS setup utility and reconfigure the hardware setting. So if you want to clear the CMOS you have to enter the BIOS setup utility and there you have to choose "Reset BIOS Settings" to its factory default levels. These kinds of option are simply found on the bottom/end of your BIOS options.

According to me you just remove the CMOS battery since when you remove the battery there is no power supply for the CMOS which have store the computer BIOS setting. And these bring the BIOS to its default level. And after this your system settings change to the default setting as per the BIOS update.

Whenever the specification for the motherboard is incomplete at that time such error introduced. So the main problem for this type of error is due to the failure of the processor or the fixing of processor is not correctly in its socket. So first you have to fixed that processor properly into the socket and even if your problem is not solve, then try that processor in other system, if it not work over there then your processor is corrupted or fail. So if such thing happened then you have to buy the new processor and then fix it in your motherboard.