Thread: Is there a alternative for Prosafe VPN Client to make it work in windows 7?

Is there a alternative for Prosafe VPN Client to make it work in windows 7?

I was using Prosafe VPN Client for my windows xp system now I have upgraded my system to windows 7. Now the thing is that I am not able to use it since the particular software is not supported in the windows 7 format and hence that’s the reason why I am asking you if there is any method by which you all can find an alternative software that cane be used in windows 7 as well. In case if you are aware of it then please do mention about the same that will be quite useful for all of us. That’s what I want to say here. so if you all have any ideas about the same then do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for the relies from you all.

Re: Is there a alternative for Prosafe VPN Client to make it work in windows 7?

Quote Originally Posted by Najjar View Post
    I was using Prosafe VPN Client for my windows xp system now I have upgraded my system to windows 7. Now the thing is that I am not able to use it since the particular software is not supported in the windows 7 format and hence that’s the reason why I am asking you if there is any method by which you all can find an alternative software that cane be used in windows 7 as well. In case if you are aware of it then please do mention about the same that will be quite useful for all of us. That’s what I want to say here. so if you all have any ideas about the same then do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for the relies from you all.
    Yes there is a vpn cliebt software named as VPNG01L. you can check it out from any of the netgear website and you will be getting all the information out there only and hence that’s what you shoid do. May be you will end up getting some liconeces from there and hence that’s what you should be doing for sure. so hope you have got the necessary information on the same. that’s what I want to say here. so do check out that product and revert back to me if that was of good sue for you. that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
    Yes there is a vpn cliebt software named as VPNG01L. you can check it out from any of the netgear website and you will be getting all the information out there only and hence that’s what you shoid do. May be you will end up getting some liconeces from there and hence that’s what you should be doing for sure. so hope you have got the necessary information on the same. that’s what I want to say here. so do check out that product and revert back to me if that was of good sue for you. that’s it from my side for you.
    Ok that’s strange since I had a check earlier in the same website i.e. netgear I was not able to find a goos vpn client software for windows 7 as maximum were not even compatible with the windows 7. May be my searches were not good and hence that’s the reason why it did happen like that, so that cane be a issue for sure. anyways thanks a lot for suggesting me about the same, that was really great for me.

I did use FVS338 and that did well for the VPN Lite v4.66.012 and yes it is supported in the windows 7 . So you can take that suggestion as well for giving a try that’s what I want to say here, so give it a try that will be better for you. that’s what I am saying here.

Right now I am using FWG114Pv1 and it works well with the windows 7. So I would advise you to go ahead with that only you will get what you were looking for and so that’s what you should be doing over here. I did ask some of my friends about the said issue and nobody did not have any clue about the same and hence I did went to netgear site and I was given the suggestion to just give a try for this one and it did work for me. so that’s why you can give a try for the same as well, I am sure you will not be disappointed in any case. That’s it from my side for you.

I have a suggestion for you do one thing visit a website named as vpncasestudyt. Now as you enter that website you will get a separate section named as download area. Just clieck on that and in that section you will be given different urls with the different vpn client software there and you have to just got there and download the software version, that’s what you should do. So that’s what I am saying here, hope you have got the necessary information on the same, that’s it from my side for you all. visit that site dude it will be very much informative for you.

Even FVS538 does works well with the same, that’s what I am saying here. so do have a good look at the same, since i am using it. also I am amazed that you did not find anything in the netgear website. You should surely check it out for the same and I am sure you will be getting all the information there itself. even I have downloaded it from there only. It worked for me and I would advise you to check out that as well.

No alternative software in fact you must use the advanced version of the software named as FVS318 V2.4 even I am using it and it’s a great experience working in it, that’s what I want to say here. so hope you have got enough information on the same, that’s what I am saying here. Anything else that you want to ask then do let me know as soon as possible on the same.