Thread: My computer getting restarted again and again

My computer getting restarted again and again

My computer has encountered a problem that due to power block my computer got shut down suddenly and I think due to which problem has arrived . My computer does not start only, the booting gets completed till Windows screen arrives and it get restarted again and again . I cannot format my computer as I do not have CD-ROM and Floppy Disk. Can you help regarding my problem .

Re: My computer getting restarted again and again

There is CD-ROM and Floppy Disk you can try your computer to boot from Last Known Good Configuration , due to improper shut down of your computer there might be some problems arrived in Current ControlSet Registry which defines hardware and driver settings. Start your machine and as you hear the single beep sound press F8 to display advanced boot option menu and select the Last Known Good Configuration item from the menu and press Enter. This uses the Current ControlSet registry key with a backup copy that was last used to successfully start up the operating system. While you use Last Known Good Configuration you should aware of fact that it should start the computer with in first attempt otherwise that copy also get corrupted . Hope this will solve your problem .

You can use the System restore option of the computer. On starting the computer press F8 to get advanced booting option and then select safe mode option . When Windows boot in safe mode then there will be only one option on the screen that is System Restore wizard that is used to Restore the system to an Earlier Time, this is selected by default and and then click on Next . This will start the restoration procedure of your computer and try to start the computer .

The problem can be occur by an fatal error that is causing your computer restart , you can resolve thus prob;em by changing the features of the operating system to stop the automatic start up when your system is having some problem .Try the following instructions to avoid such problems . Click on Start and then open , Go to System and maintained , select systems , then select advanced system settings and choose advance tab Under Startup and Recovery, click on settings under system failure unchecked automatically restart. This should solve your problem hopefully .