Thread: Is it safe to delete empty folders in Windows7

Is it safe to delete empty folders in Windows7

I have lots of empty folder in my system, so now I want to delete it but the problem is that one of my friend have told me that it is not secure to delete the folder from the System, so I got confused and avoid deleting them, but now the condition is that there are lots of empty folder in my Hard Drive, so I finally want to delete it anyhow, so I want to know is there any problems occurs to the System if I really delete this empty folder, was my friend is right. So guys help me to overcome these confusions.

re: Is it safe to delete empty folders in Windows7

There is nothing to worry about deleting the Empty folder this will not going to harm your System anyhow; you are just confused because of your friend. You don’t have to worry for deleting the Empty folders. But don’t try to delete the system folders.

Yes, it is safe to delete the empty folder, however it doesn’t occupy that much of space but this is good idea of cleaning the unwanted things from the system. But don’t delete the System folder but by mistake you have delete any of the system folder then don’t worry for that because system again itself create it when it start next time. And if in some case you get the warning message of avid deleting this folder then it’s better to skip those.

I have deleted several empty folder but still I have not seen any kind of problems in my computer, so according to my experience it is very much safe to delete the Empty and blank folder, no matter where it is present.

Some time while deleting the empty folder the Windows asked for the administrator permission to delete some folders at that time, don’t delete that folder or just skip those steps. You can delete the empty folder no matter whether it is uninstalled Program Files folders or something like that. Just delete it until and unless the window asked for the permission. In case by mistake you have delete some program file then the system will recreate that folder automatically whenever it require to use that folder.

You can delete the empty folder unless they are Operating System folders. And moreover the blank folders obtain up merely a few Kb. So deleting them might not help greatly in freeing space and speeding the System. But for the rich safety measure, I advise you to clear your Recycle Bin. And there are several software present which automatically delete the empty and unwanted folder.

You have the rights to delete the empty folder as well as you’re own created folder, there is no issue while deleting the empty folder, there is nothing to worry about the system failure. You can delete the folder whatever you wish to delete. As you try not to delete the system folder, which are pre available in the system is not to delete but if you have deleted any kind of system folder, then not to worry about for that file, since the system can create again that kind of file. When it start rebooting.

Hey, you are unnecessary taking the tension of deleting that empty folder, you can delete the empty folder without any doubt in your mind. There is no risk for doing this. It’s fully secure to delete the empty folder not only in your system but in all other CPU.