Thread: Unable to launch Windows Xp on any mode because of blue screen

Unable to launch Windows Xp on any mode because of blue screen

My uncle's computer has the blue screen. When I turn it on it turns on like common but when a few moments, a pop-up shows up on the task bar and it’s regarding a driver not accurately started. It's Toshiba Satellite running Windows XP. I think the driver name is PowerDVD. I've perceived more than enough techniques to dispose of the blue screen but they all need me to gain entrance to my indexes which I could not since my machine stops. I attempted every last trace of the mode I would be able to, safe mode, etc but the screen stay black with the small white line glimmering at the top other side. I booted the PC with a ubuntu CD and it worked unequivocally fine. My uncle has some essential stuff in there for work, I inquired to present to me an outside HDD to transfer the information depending on if I succeed entering the documents.

Re: Unable to launch Windows Xp on any mode because of blue screen

I had the same setback. I as a rule can see the files and duplicate them out. When the files are spared I may utilize UBUNTU and search around for the powerdvd driver record noted in the mistake and after that rename that index to something like .bak so it won't be found or stack and create the OS to avoid that article.

All the more I gave a thought concerning the same. When that I contemplated introducing 2 GB of ubuntu on the HDD start it and attempt to enter windows indexes, clearly, no necessity to establish anything

No requirement to install UBUNTU to duplicate and paste any files you feel a distinct desire to over down to a once again down media for example an outside hard drive. Replicating and sticking utilizing UBUNTU should not damage the XP drive. I think running UBUNTU as Live CD connotes running it off the CD-ROM not the hard drive where your pop has XP and all his paramount files. When you close down UBUNTU as Live CD, the laptop will never know that UBUNTU was ever there, and the XP hard drive is untouched and unchanged.

Provided that you have web access with UBUNTU, I could search for a known clean and uncorrupted document form of your PowerDVD index and put it in the company of the same document in the same envelope that you renamed the hard-headed document as a .bak document and see what happens. You may moreover identify this record on therecoverydiscs that went with the laptop. Since you feel the need to create an adaptation to the XP drive, that could be the one exclusive I could make, furthermore to renaming the PowerDVD record from .exe to .bak. Select the choice to 'Try Ubuntu without constructing any updates' to run as Live CD.

Head over to official homepage to select form of PowerDVD you have on laptop. Once you get the laptop running again, uninstall the defiled system and establish the first or more up to date form that will tackle your papa's machine.

As per me you ought to reinstall Win Xp by arranging your hard drive as a matter of fact there is no ideal result for BSOD

• Windows Explorer for most tries not to indicate the extensions.
    • Enlargements are OPTIONAL. An index is a document is an index paying little heed to the name and can keep code or driver or message.

To see all document growths, head off to Control Panel, and twofold-click 'Folder Options'. A brand new window will open.
    • Click the 'View' tab. Following, accompany the taking after updates to help you recognize the PowerDVD document you renamed as a .bak record.
    • Put a file in the taking after boxes:
    • Show the full way in the location bar.
    • Show the full way in the title bar.
    • Radio button click 'Show concealed records and envelopes'.
    • Uncheck the container for 'Hide growths for known index sorts'.
    • What this will do is permit you to record the way of your document you are searching for and see the record augmentation of that index.