Thread: Windows 7 Theme vs Windows 8 Theme

Windows 7 Theme vs Windows 8 Theme

So what are the difference in the windows 7 theme and windows 8 theme can you all please tell me about it. i have heard a lot about the windows 8 theme now I want to know the difference between the two, so I am sure that you will let me know about the same as soon as possible. I am sure you will do that for me. so do reply as soon as possible over here accordingly.

Re: Windows 7 Theme vs Windows 8 Theme

Yes noticeable difference that you can see in the themes. Now definitely the interface does looks good and also much sorted out that’s what I feel . now a simple photo difference will show you what I am saying here.

You can check out the difference in the start program and the options available as well.

Since the above user has mentioned something about the start and all programs let me tell you what you can see in the my computer section. There is a considerable difference the memory details have been shown well and also the different drives display are shown in the right side of the section while there is a separate option of uninstalling and installing the programs as well. Which you will enjoy for sure, that’s what I have to say.

The above pictures given above will show you the exact difference of what I am saying here.

I think so most of the information are given above the major difference that you will see is the interface and nothing much I hope you are understanding what I am saying here, so that’s what I want to say here. now windows 8 has not yet come up yet so projecting all the features of the windows 8 will be a difficult task to do but no issues at all we will be giving you the necessary updates as soon as we get it.