Thread: How do you find Windows 8 Theme?

How do you find Windows 8 Theme?

Do anyone here have got the theme for windows 8? I know some of them have downloaded theme of windows 8. So I just want to know from you all as if how was the theme? Can anyone here tell me something about it. I mean I am asking about the working of the theme in terms of it looks as well as the interface? So how did you all find that can anyone here tell me something about it. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so do reply ok.

Re: How do you find Windows 8 Theme?

Quote Originally Posted by Banadinovich View Post
    Do anyone here have got the theme for windows 8? I know some of them have downloaded theme of windows 8. So I just want to know from you all as if how was the theme? Can anyone here tell me something about it. I mean I am asking about the working of the theme in terms of it looks as well as the interface? So how did you all find that can anyone here tell me something about it. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so do reply ok.
    I did like the anime themes that were developed for the windows 8 it is absolutely perfect, I am a big fan of naruto hence I have kept that accordingly. The themes is quite good and I will advise you all to get it as soon as possible if you all are thinking of getting one and also if you are a big fan of naruto. So I hope you must have understood what I am saying here.

Windows 8 has a special Metro UI. It will allow all the people to make their own special themes for the windows 7 as well. So as of now a simple windows 8 theme is made available. I have downloaded that only and it appears good quite descent to me. so I would advise you all to have a good look at the same those who all prefer a simple theme do download it as soon as possible, well the choices depends upon the various number of people some of them like it simple while some want good work on it. though Microsoft has done its best to implement different types of windows 8 themes.

I have gone with windows 8 aero theme though it was out quite some time ago but frankly speaking I did not like it much since the UI is not good I found the metro one to be quite good and I will be soon switching to it.

Have you all checked the theme that was inspired by windows 8 and mac. The whole look is quite modern which has interesting combinations of mac and windows 8 as well. If you want I can give you the link here check it out guys, you will like it for sure.

I am using the shell theme of windows 8 and mind you guys I don’t know about te other themes that are here but this theme only works in the windows 7. I did find it very much good in design simply the background is black with a maroon shade, just adds a perfect combination for the theme. I just loved the theme and my advise for all those who would want to lit up their desktops they should go ahead with the shell theme, mind you it is the most exclusive theme developed for the windows 7. So just a piece of information those who all have not checked the new theme out, rest everything out there is quite old.

Superb! Get back to me with the appropriate link for the same, that’s what I want to say here, since I did not found out that theme anywhere reading it here for the first time about that theme. Send me the downloadable link quick.

Quote Originally Posted by pOLiSH View Post
    Superb! Get back to me with the appropriate link for the same, that’s what I want to say here, since I did not found out that theme anywhere reading it here for the first time about that theme. Send me the downloadable link quick.
    Ok fine here you go check this do the necessary installation steps that are given there and you will get all the information out there.

Basically all the choices do depend upon the people with what they want to go as of now I haven’t found any complains with the windows 8 theme it is said that all of them are working fine no issues at all. so do not worry about the same and if you have got some new theme for the windows 8 then you can upload it here as well.

I did got the basic theme installed and i must tell you that it was superb and i just loved it all thanks to you guys for the necessary links. it was great.