Thread: Where to download Themes for Windows 8

Where to download Themes for Windows 8

I hope you have read the title properly. Now it is said that windows 8 will be coming soon, so I want to know from you all can I get the themes for the windows 8? If possible then can you give me the appropriate links from where I can get the downloadable themes for the windows 8? I am thinking to download the themes for windows 8 very early so that whenever windows 8 coems up I will be having the theme for it. So that’s what I am planning to do. I am sure you all must have liked the idea what say guys? Anyways any suggestions from where I can download the link please do let me know as soon as possible on the same.

Re: Where to download Themes for Windows 8

Quote Originally Posted by $Nakul$ View Post
    I hope you have read the title properly. Now it is said that windows 8 will be coming soon, so I want to know from you all can I get the themes for the windows 8? If possible then can you give me the appropriate links from where I can get the downloadable themes for the windows 8? I am thinking to download the themes for windows 8 very early so that whenever windows 8 coems up I will be having the theme for it. So that’s what I am planning to do. I am sure you all must have liked the idea what say guys? Anyways any suggestions from where I can download the link please do let me know as soon as possible on the same.
    I have got a windows 8 these for you which you can download it from here . So get it from there. It is black theme and also includes a new windows 8 wallpaper as well. So just check out that new theme dude you will love it for sure.

See there are lots of windows 8 themes for windows 7 available right now in the web you can download it from there. Now the one that interested me a lot is the windows 8 anime themes. Six different types of anime themes are developed and ranging from naruto to code geass. I found it very much exciting hope so you will find it too.

That’s a great piece of information that you have given here, that obviously sounds superb to me and hence I would like to say thanks to you for telling me about that. It would be great if you all can provide me with the downloadable link for the game I think that will be an interesting thing to watch out for that’s what I want to say here. me and some of my friends will also be benefited out of it, so hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here. do send me the appropriate links for the same, waiting for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullalagi View Post
    That’s a great piece of information that you have given here, that obviously sounds superb to me and hence I would like to say thanks to you for telling me about that. It would be great if you all can provide me with the downloadable link for the game I think that will be an interesting thing to watch out for that’s what I want to say here. me and some of my friends will also be benefited out of it, so hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here. do send me the appropriate links for the same, waiting for the reply.
    Ok fine I will be ready to help you with that here are some of the links that you can check out naruto , metal alchemist , code geass . so check out them and let me know if that was of good use for you.

I would like to add more in the collection list that is given here, so here are some of my favorite themes, windows 8 detective conan theme , windows 8 cowboy bebop theme . These are the part of the collection from the anime themes hope you will like this one as well.

Have you checked out the simple windows 8 theme and also the transformation pack. you should check it out dude. Of the both I felt the simple on was the most simplest and quite descent and hence I would like to go with that only. The background is blue and appears quite beautiful the windows 8 transformation pack will do the work of making windows 8 as windows 7 I juts got the pack and it runs beautifully a must look everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by kraal View Post
    Have you checked out the simple windows 8 theme and also the transformation pack. you should check it out dude. Of the both I felt the simple on was the most simplest and quite descent and hence I would like to go with that only. The background is blue and appears quite beautiful the windows 8 transformation pack will do the work of making windows 8 as windows 7 I juts got the pack and it runs beautifully a must look everyone.
    Please do the need of providing the links as well, that will be good, so that’s what I am saying here. I have checked all the anime series collection on it and have found it did not belong to my age group since it will be downloaded by the majority of the teens. So it will be better if I get some descent themes for my system that’s what I am expecting. So lets hope that it does gets the necessary requirements, that’s what I am trying to say here. it will be better if you can give me the downloadable link since sitting and searching for the downloadable links is of no use at all it does take some time. So better if I can find everything in one place.

Ok then here you go with the links this is for the simple windows 8 theme and this is for the windows 8 transformation pack.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielV View Post
    Ok then here you go with the links this is for the simple windows 8 theme and this is for the windows 8 transformation pack.
    This is what I was expecting thanks a lot for the information that you have given here, appreciate the work that you have made here. all the links were helpful for me. so thanks again.

kyleee Guest

There are hundreds of windows 8 themes which anyone can download frm Microsoft site.