Thread: 3GB ram memory been used constantly in windows 7 64 bit

3GB ram memory been used constantly in windows 7 64 bit

Guys I am having around kingston 3 GB ram in my system one slot of 2 gb and one of one GB and it has been very annoying I am using windows 7 64 bits and what I have saw is that the system is using complete 3GB memory all the time what is this about please help me ? I have been wondering that what is the cause of this problem and how can I solve the problem please help me out from this problem please.

Re: 3GB ram memory been used constantly in windows 7 64 bit

Well this has been problem by lots of guys I have came across through his question from long time and I think that this has been the problem from the beginning when the windows 7 has been in the existence and the problem for this is windows 7 itself. Windows 7 itself occupies lots of space of the memory so don’t need to worry about it you must be having number of software running on your system with this windows seven and that must be the reason why it has been showing complete 3gb is been used so you need to look out for the extra programs been used at the same time just close them and then everything would be fine.

I don’t think that the windows 7 taken so much memory on the ram I am using this windows seven and there are so many people who have been using it almost none of them has been facing any such problem then what’s up with all of us? I think that the problem is of virus and then you can remove them by virus scanner and all I am sure you would be getting lots of virus in your system just search for them there much be number of corrupted files around.

The only problem what I can think of with this is the problem with the processes working in your background you need to close them first and then everything would be fine just look out for the programs in task manager and then automatically everything would be fine once you would be ending all the processes.

Same problem was with me. In my case first I was using 2 GB ram and at this time it was always like 700 or more is in use always and then I thought that when I would be getting a increment of 2GB more then everything would be fine but when I got it what I got to see was now the 1200mb or + is been in use always now I just don’t know what’s the problem with this? I think that this is a bug in the windows seven that it keeps on using the space of the memory may be we need to update over windows 7 and then may be our problem would be solved.

I am sure that you must be using number of small programs in the background always like

firefox
    -steam
    -fraps
    -utorrent
    -daemon tools
    -CCC
    -windows defender
    -wmp

and there are few more remaining programs like IDM and more just close them and then see if there is some change.

I am also using many heavy application but still it don’t use 3GB now this is very weird and I also think that this is the problem of the virus or malware you need to format your system just format your system and see if its helping you a bit .

Ya look out for other applications been working on your system and other then that I would be saying that these days some of the application has been responding really worst. Like the newest version of the Mozilla and the google chrome has been using almost all the space they can occupy and that’s the reason why they have been very irritating there wer no such problem in the beginning but now as they have been improving it these applications has been using lots of memory on behind.

Can you check out the startup processes? Go to run and then type msconfig and then see in the start up if number of softwares have been running there and making this system use all the memory. I am sure there would be many unwanted applications been running behind just close them and see if you are helped.

Normally the windows7 and vista are very well know to use your memory but not 3 GB it is quite a lot just look out in the task manager that is there number of .exe file been running and if yes then just close them and see if you are helped with that. I am sure that this is a virus problem or number of bad files running on your system you need to clean the bad files on the system.

This has been the problem with almost all the windows 7 user there are some programs in the windows 7 which are very famous for using the cpu and memory usage at the higher limit I would say that there is a program in an COMODO antivirus if you have been using it then just look out In the task manager there would be a file been running for the COMODO antivirus that is the famous file to use lots of memory and 100 % cpu most of the time and just move around the task manager you would get complete idea which file has been occupying all the processes and according to that you can remove them and end the processes and then be fine.