Thread: Windows 8 Server PC

Windows 8 Server PC

Well we have come to know about that the Microsoft has announced that they are supposed to remove the Windows 8 and Windows Server 8. I wanted to know about the Windows 8 server PC. Let me know if you are having any useful information on this particular. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Windows 8 Server PC

We know that the Windows 8 will be reimagining for PC. It is inspired from the Windows phone inspired from the full screen user experience which is Microsoft is descried from the Metro Style UI which are beautiful which can be used effectively with multi-touch, mouse, keyboard. If you are fan of Windows Phone than I let you know that you will love Windows 8.

In this particular operating system there is inclusion of Hyper-V in Windows 8. Microsoft has provided first time hypervisor-based virtualization solution for the desktop. It will allow the user to run the multiple virtualized environments parallel on the computer. it will simply replace the today’s world less powerful Windows Virtual PC solution. I let you know that this particular operating system is having the HTML5-based Start Screen and it can be controlled by the Group Policy. So you will not be disable it but you can control the same.

If I am not wrong than I have come to know about the another thing that is there is another feature is included into the operating system. It will allow you to deploy full Windows 8 environments on the USB key and other memory devices.

So that all the guest worker will be able to access the environment securely into the disposable way which is used to reset when you are supposed to reboot the computer of yours. it will be quite cost effective option for VDI and there is no need of the lick of the server infrastructure.

I have searched on the google to get the idea about the entire thing and I have come to know that there is an improvement for the Hyper-V's storage support with the tools for the handling scalable virtual disks and also monitoring the storage use. Also there will be VHDX virtual disk format. There is support for the virtual fiber channel connection making use of the SMB. Also you will be able to merging of the VHD and merge the same with the create parent disks without having any downtime. VHDX disk can be have the size of the 2T and it will have quite better performance and there will be log which will reduce the risk of the corruption.

Hyper-V is having an ability to handle the disaster recovery with the asynchronous replication to the any of the remote site. It quite simple to set the Hyper-V replica.

It will be quite easy to migrate VM and you should have some Ethernet. Also you can move the history of the VM workload with VM. After moving to the VM you will be able to use the same PowerShell for the script and batches are moving to the multiple VMs. It will support for the high and low priority of the VM. It will build the smaller businesses which are required for the virtual infrastructure.

There is an interesting thing which I wanted to tell you over here is that this particular operating system is having the new tool for the IP address management. There will be new console with the IP Address Management center. It will allow you to IP addresses on the organization and it is quite complex tool but the managing of the IP addresses quite complex because it will manage the global organization with the large number of the address ranges with both the dynamic and static IP addresses. It will scan the network and load the dynamic as well as static addresses where you will be able to sort and tag the data of yours.

In Windows 8 server there are couple of storage techniques are implemented that is storage pools and storage spaces. You need to require to get any specialized hardware to implement the above mentioned thing.

Windows 8 Server is having support for the data duplication. That means you will be able to store more and more data on the fewer drives and it results into significant savings. You will be able to take down the storage requirements up to 4 percent. Also windows will inform you what amount of the original space and the actual space used on the system of yours.