Thread: How to run server on Windows 8?

How to run server on Windows 8?

As the title itself is saying what I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. Well I wanted to know how can I run server on the Windows 8? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to run server on Windows 8?

I let you that Microsoft is giving windows 8 server is a new server manager which is having metro like look and feel which is supposed to incorporates the lesson which can be learned by the System Center management tools. Server Manager is having the new dashboard which will provide you about the information which has been available for the servers which you are managing. You will be able to use the filtering tools to remove the noise. Also by using the same you will be able to add additional server and Active Directory amd IP address. It will also update the server numbers and the roles on the dashboard. You will be able to view information by using the single server view and all the servers.

Well in this particular situation you are not able to get the Action Pane on the server manager because of the screen resolution. You can directly interact with the tiles with of the specific services and it is having the ability to group the server with the queries as well as filters which can be saved and reused.

I would like to tell you about that the Microsoft has done some significant changes to PowerShell stack. Each end everything will be quite remotable and there will not be any calls for the API. Also it is going to have the support for the quite long running operation on the ten or thousands of the machines at the time. It is having support for the workflow and complex tasks which is meaning that Powershell can be used by the handle remote deployments and also for the sites working with the virtual servers. You can use the same with the offline virtual hard disk. If you are using the Powershell than you will be able to make use of the handle deployment and the scripts which can be exported and used the same through Windows 8 server automations tools.

Another thing which I wanted tell you over here is that Powershell is using the standard which is used to communicate with the applications as well as hardware.

I have come to know about the thing that is Microsoft is saying that Windows 8 is cloud-ready OS and it is Windows hypervisor. It is developed for the both premises and hosted clouds.

Windows 8 Server is seems to be building block for the cloud service and it had done significant changes which are supposed to handle networking multi-tenancy. You can also design the network for the separate isolated systems running on the same kind of the physical infrastructure and it will be different from the traditional networks. However there will be same kind of the techniques and tools is utilized.

Well you can use the Windows 8 servers with the NIC features which will allow you to bundle up the network card into the single networking functions with the faster connections. Also it will reduce the congestion and ability to the failover for the purpose of the load-balancing or for the hardware issues.