Thread: Gaming support on Microsoft Windows 8

Gaming support on Microsoft Windows 8

It is still rumors that Microsoft Windows 8 is going to be released soon for public. But I heard that Microsoft is concentration more on games this time. Microsoft Windows 8 is going to come more gamers. What are your views. Thanks in advance.

Re: Gaming support on Microsoft Windows 8

It is right that Microsoft Windows 8 is going to be an gaming operating system. But there are no proper fact for the same. Till yet there are still rumors that Microsoft Windows 8 is going to be out soon with better Windows management features. Some tech news site suggest that Microsoft plans to make Windows 8 more for gaming. So there should be some kind of best additions which many Windows users are still waiting. Other than this there are still many features available in Windows 8 which comes with digital software marketplace. This is same like App Store or Android market where you can directly buy new applications and install them in your system. Microsoft have an online marketplace but I do not find much int hat. Also it is found that Windows 8 will have support for Windows Live games. What are the additions they are still suspense. But surely Microsoft is going to provide some better updates for Windows users.

Windows is widely used platform and still the most easiest operating system for any noise. Games support will surely give a boom to this product.

There is no surety on the same. Microsoft does not released anything officaily regarding this and whatever is the news is based on rumors. Till yet I am just finding that Microsoft will release Windows 8 soon. Even some torrent site provides the downloads. Those are surely fake.

Windows users will be going to experience more in this now. There are many efforts to make Windows 8 more better. It was from Windows Vista where Microsoft pushed more towards the gaming category. This clearly says that the future Windows operating system will more have multimedia features. I found a news which says that this time Windows will have some kind of built in support for steam and direct 2 drive. Many gaming companies are approaching Microsoft for the same. So this time you will get an gaming operating system, but that will need more demanding hardware. I am not sure about this, but it is also found that Windows 8 will have some kind of support for Xbox 360. So the plan of Microsoft will merging the users of Xbox and Windows by bringing them on a single plat. Lets hope whatever releases, should be better.

Pc gaming will surely be relaunched in Windows 8. In the other operating system we do not find any direct support for multiplayer gaming. Surely Microsoft ti s planing for something here.

What I know that this there is more glassy look and better interface with faster performance in Windows 8. There were some videos on this, but I don't know they are true or not.

Xbox 360 and Kinect are widely sold gaming console of Microsoft. And other than Desktop pc are an additions too. They are too an king of gaming device. But there is an large difference. I was thinking what support will Microsoft give for gaming on Windows 8. Does this will include integration of Xbox 360 applications on desktop. Which can help you to control and manage xbox. The one thing which many gamers want is an common platform where all can play together. Such platform is steam. There are rumors that Microsoft will tie up with Valve to create steam support on Windows itself. So that can be a better news. Also it is found that Windows 8 will support those games also which are made for Xbox 360. There is no clarification on this, but that will surely be some kind of development for Windows. If you can play those Xbox games on Windows 8. This is just an rumor and hope this must be true. Also you can subscribe to Xbox live via Windows .