Thread: How to Install OS X via iDeneb 1.3 onto HP Mini 110 ?

How to Install OS X via iDeneb 1.3 onto HP Mini 110 ?

Hi, I have HP Mini 110 laptop and in which I wanted to install OS X via iDeneb 1.3 but I don’t know how I can do this as I have never done it ever before and thus I am little but tensed about installation.

Is there anyone who had install this windows in their machine? it would be good if someone post the stepwise procedure for doing this?

Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: How to Install OS X via iDeneb 1.3 onto HP Mini 110 ?

I would like to tell you about the procedure for installing the operating system in your device.

So first of all as you have mentioned that you want to install the OS with As you have mentioned that you have iDeneb 1.3, thus first of all you have to download the copy of the same software to your computer and burn it to the disk so that we can begin with the installation of the operating system, but before we proceed further you have to make some changes to the BIOS setting. Thus enter to your BIOS menu and then go to advance. And make the settings as mentioned below:

Onboard LAN: Disable
    Onboard Camera: Enable
    Onboard Wlan: Enable
    Onboard Bluetooth: Enable
    Advanced - CPU settings

After making this settings save them and now prepare for installing os x on your machine.
    1. 1- Put the iDeneb 1.3 DVD in your DVD drive and boot from it and be patient as the boot may take a while around 5 to 10 minutes depending on your DVD drive.

2. 2- After inserting the disk you have to just follow the steps and once you’ll be prompted for running disk utility and that you’ll find under utility.

3. 3- Select the second partition in which you have to install the OS and then format it by selecting "Mac OS Extended” and name it whatever you want and hit erase.

4. 4- Now you have to go back and Select the drive and click "continue". As you completed with this on the "Install Summary" Screen click "Customize" Select the following options:

• Chipsets and check ICHx Fixed..
      • Fix and check FireWire Remove
      • Video/Intel. Finally, check the box for GMA950.

5. 5- And press "Done" and after that "Install" and then wait for half an hour at least.

Mac OS X iDeneb Installation Guide for HP Mini

I am agree with the above user as by following the mentioned steps you’d be able to install the operating system that you want to do the but still apart from this according to me you should try to install other tools as well such as repair permissions, enable Quartz, backup kexts and much more, etc.

Apart from this you should install the remaining drivers as well.

hey thanks for the suggestion guys, as I have successfully installed the operating system in to my machine but please let me know how to I adjust brightness as it is appearing very dimmed.

yeah I know about the brightness bug but still you’ll not be able to do without installing Post Install Pack in your machine, thus I would like to suggest you to install that first so that in that pack you’ll get component called Brightness Control Fix 10.5.4 through which you can control the brightness. And this is not the only component rather you can have Sound Fix, Time Machine Fix, Bluetooth Fix etc.