Thread: System crashed with driver power state failure error in Puget serenity system

System crashed with driver power state failure error in Puget serenity system

Hi friends I am using Puget Serenity Professional computer in which I have windows 7 operating system and in my system I have problem. before some days I was using computer and after that I have put it on sleep mode to do some other work and after that when I tried to use the computer again at that time I get blue screen with driver_power_state_failure error. Now after that I have to restart the computer and this problem is occurring regularly. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: System crashed with driver power state failure error in Puget serenity system

As far as I know this is the basically a drivers issue in your computer because in the error message it is clearly mentioned that any of the system drivers has some problems and you have to make sure that all the drivers has installed properly.

Re: System crashed with driver power state failure error in Puget serenity system

Basically this problem is the related to the graphic drivers. I think any of the graphic drivers file has corrupted and because of that you are facing this issue with your computer. If you want to get rid of this issue then you have to first try to solve this issue by uninstalling the graphic drivers completely from your computer and after that you have to insert the drivers CD in your computer and after that install the graphic drivers again. After installing the graphic drivers you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

If after installing the graphic drivers if you are getting the same error message again in your computer then I think you have to check on the internet whether there is any updated drivers available for your system or not if you find any drivers updates then install it in your computer and after that download it and then install it in your computer and after that your problem will get solved.

I have not used Puget Serenity Professional computer many times so I don’t have any idea about its specification but the error message which you are facing in your computer can occurs some time because of the graphic card also if you have graphic card connected in your computer then remove it and after that connect it again and after that check whether same problem is coming or not.

if you have graphic card in your computer then you have to remove the graphic drivers from your computer and after that restart the computer and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. If you don’t get the same problem after that then I think it is a graphic card drivers which you are using in your computer is causing the issue and to solve this issue you have to first run the driver cleaner tool in your computer and after running the drivers cleaner in your computer and after that you have to install the graphic card drivers again in your computer and then you will not get the driver power state failure error message in your computer.

if you have connected any other hardware with your computer then you have also check your system by removing that hardware from your computer and after that if you don’t get the same problem then I think there might be something wrong with that hardware. try this solution and check whether it makes any difference or not.

Yes in my system I was also having the same problem and after that I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling all the drivers and after that also I was having the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by updating the drivers and after updating the drivers also I was getting the same issue with my system and after that my friend told me that graphic card in my system is causing this issue and after that I have removed the graphic card and after that I didn’t get that any error and I have also checked my graphic card in other system and confirmed that it was faulty and then I have replaced the graphic card and then problem gets solved.

in my case problem is not with the graphic card because I have checked my system by removing the graphic card but after removing the graphic card also I was facing the same problem and I have also checked all the drivers are up to date and installed properly. I have only connected one external hard drive with my computer for backups. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

in your above post you have mentioned that you have connected one external hard drive with your computer and that is why I would like to ask you that did you tried to solve this issue by removing the hard drive? you have to also try to solve this issue y connecting your hard drive with different USB port and after that connecting the hard drive with different USB port check whether same problem is coming or not. sometime if the USB port can not provide the enough power to the hard drive or any device then at that time also this type of issue can take place. I hope this information will help you to solve this problem.

This error message appears because some time drivers unable to handle power state transition requests properly or sometime if any of the operating system files gets damaged then it can also causes this problem and if you have reinstalled the derivers and after that also this problem is coming then try to solve this issue by repairing the operating system.

if none of the solution will help you to solve this issue then you have to take the help from the Puget system support and you have to tell them about your problem and after that they will tell you the solution regarding this problem.

well thank you for helping me after referring your solution I have first try to solve this issue by removing the hard drive and after removing the hard drive also I was getting the same problem and after that I have inserted operating system CD in my computer and after that I have repaired my operating system and after repairing the operating system my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.