Thread: Error message "Bluez daemon is not running, blueman-manager cannot continue" in Ubuntu

Error message "Bluez daemon is not running, blueman-manager cannot continue" in Ubuntu

Last month I install the Ubuntu OS on my laptop and then I use this system for the internet surfing and the programming related task. Now when I am trying to load the Blueman Bluetooth manager on this system then it will be gives the error message. It states that "Bluez daemon is not running, blueman-manager cannot continue". How can I solve this problem? Any suggestions will be appreciates.

Re: Error message "Bluez daemon is not running, blueman-manager cannot continue" in Ubuntu

This error arrives because the system needs the all required packages which is not properly installed on this ubuntu. Hence first enter into the System folder and then hit the Administration options. It shows Sources of the ubuntu which is inside the Software. Then select the Third-Party Software tab for this task. Download the OpenPGP key and add it to PPA 3rd party repository. Finally execute the sudo apt-get install blueman command onto it. This will be solving your complicated problem.

Re: Error message "Bluez daemon is not running, blueman-manager cannot continue" in Ubuntu

For solving this problem you need to check your setup in the BIOS of your laptop. If something you see wrong on these BIOS then the better way is to be use an reset the setting of this BIOS. It might be fix such kind of error.

I have the similar kind of problem and that time, when I try to found the best solution for this problem, then it can’t work in the right direction. In that time, I decided to perform an blueman package reinstallation task on it. But surprisingly it doesn’t work to fix such kind of problem. hence I try to check the CMOS setting inside the BIOS. It shows some unnecessary changes. Then I decided to perform the BIOS reset task on it. I tried it and in response running the Bluetooth Manager launches Blueman. Now it works well on this ubuntu system.

I had the Bluetooth manager working initial stage. It will be helps to me for managing all the Bluetooth connection inside the ubuntu system. Yesterday, it won't start and the reason behind that is bluez daemon is not running. I released another bluez update today. Hence I try this update process on it. Surprisingly it works and finally it helps to me for solving such complicated problem.

There is an inbuilt ways present on this system that can be work to perform this kind of Bluetooth manager task. If you enter into the system -> preferences -> Bluetooth manager locations, then you found real problem behind it. This will be shows that the connection has been failed. Then we need to use the special technique to establish this connection.

Make sure bluez daemon _is_ running and has access to wifi. if this will be indicates such kind of error that the wifi is not to be performing some internal task on it. Then we need to check this wifi connection and in response if the connection is not work well then you need to fix this problem. it solve such troubles.

Blueman is a GTK Bluetooth Manager that integrates well with the gnome desktop environment. Hence you need to first check that whether it is properly installed on your system or not. If this will be not work then you need to properly install this blueman package on it. This uninstallation and the reinstallation will be work to solve this problem. I also fix this problem and then this process help to me for removing this error message at the startup of this blueman manager.

Did you try starting the bluez service? This bluex service is to be present on the blueman source list for the version of Ubuntu your are running. If your system can’t hold this services then you need to use the proper sources link to perform this download and installation task on it. Try this on your system.

Look for a bluettoth service. By default this bluetooth service is started automatically but if it isn't running start it. Blueman will remove and replace the default bluetooth manager that came preinstalled with ubuntu. The Bluetooth-Manager needs libpolkit-gnome0, policykit-gnome, python-notify Packages. Then if your application can’t hold these packages then the best way is to be installing this package on it.

For more information you need to use an expert advice. This is the best that can be help to solve this kind of problem. Try this on your system and it solve such complicated problem. The manual of this ubuntu help to solve such kind of problem. Use such expert advice and fix this kind of problem.