Thread: Before the Desktop loads Windows 7 64-bit freezes

Before the Desktop loads Windows 7 64-bit freezes

Hello friends, I am having the problem with the windows 7, as I enter the login username and the password and when hit the enter key then the windows 7 get freeze such it does not load the desktop and I am facing this problem from yesterday night, I have try to boot to the safe mode, as I am able to boot to the safe mode. As I have installed the new video card, so I think that should give me the problem of not loading the windows 7. So please help me with this and suggest me some of the solution to solve the problem of mines and I would be able to work on the windows 7. Thank you.

Re: Before the Desktop loads Windows 7 64-bit freezes

Try to format the C drive in which the windows is been installed, try that first and also uninstall the new video card from it and try it works for you or not. I have also tried the same.

I think it might be due to the reason of the video card which you have installed in it. It happens with the video card which you have installed on the system, as I was also facing the same problem which was also due to the video card, as I have boot into the safe mode and I have uninstalled the video card form the system, as I have uninstalled it on the system then I have done a restart of the computer and removed the video card from the board also. After removing I have start the computer and I was able to load the desktop and was not getting the same problem again. I have tried that video card on the other system and I was getting the same type of the problem and I was not able to load the desktop. So you better try and do it.

The video card is not been supportive or it might be that the video card is not good for the system, as it might have some bad or spoiled video card. So you better check it out that first and get replaced with the company if it is the new one.

Yes it is due to the video card which you have installed, as I was facing the same problem which you are facing right now. As I was using a video card in two systems, as I was login in one of the system then it was been stuck after the login in, such that the desktop is not been load and I was waiting to load, I have checked with it. As I have also boot on the safe mode and run the computer also. The computer was running good on the safe mode and was not getting the problem over there. I have tried the same video card on the other system then I was also giving the same problem. As the operating system detect any bad video card then it get stuck during the time of the initializing the graphics of the system. As I was using the video card from 9 months and I was getting the problem suddenly, so I would suggest you to remove the video card and run the system, I am sure it work and get the video card replaced by the company also.

If the login screen comes and the desktop does not load then it is due to the reason of the bad video card be installed in the system which the operating system is detecting and not able to load the desktop. So uninstall the video card, which is the solution for the problem of yours.

Thank you so much, as I have tried the way as you people were suggesting me to do and I have founded that it was due to the reason the video card. I have replaced the card with the new one.