Thread: What's included in Windows 7 Service Pack 1?

What's included in Windows 7 Service Pack 1?

Hi, I am using very older machine in my Home thus didn’t ever used windows 7 though it is the obsession, but now I have changed all the hardware that were actually presented in the machine and I am ready to deal with this newer operating system. But before installing the operating system I am quite fascinated to gather information about this OS as which new features are included in Windows 7 Service Pack 1? And as I have heard about too many version as home premium, ultimate, what is the difference in all of them? Need suggestion thanks for any.

Re: What's included in Windows 7 Service Pack 1?

See let me tell you the difference between those versions; actually they are intended for the special kind of persons and for specific kind of use. I mean to say the Windows 7 ultimate edition is for the users who have their own small business. And at the same end you can have windows 7 home premium for your personal use and they have also added a new version as well called family pack that you can search for sure.

Previously there were only windows 7 but the service pack is an vital update that comprises formerly released security, performance, and constancy updates for Windows 7. And off course along with this they must have added some extra feature as well in the update that you have mentioned.

You can check microsoft’s official website for further information regarding the actual suitable version for yourself.

service pack 1 includes new enhancement to features and some of services in Windows 7, such as improved consistency while connecting to HDMI audio devices and printing using the XPS Viewer, or simply restoring previous directories in Windows Explorer after rebooting.

As you haven’t ever installed windows 7 thus you need to buy the whole disk for the first time rather you can have another option as well to download it from their official website only.

There were to many problems in the older version and for resolving them windows releases service packs or SP1 to fix older problems and also to add more advanced features.

Windows 7 SP1 appears with superior numerous features and preloaded add-ons. It has been developed in order to make the everyday tasks of users easier and simpler.

The all new Windows 7 SP1 provides it users the most recent updates and moreover used to repair numerous problems and issues. It also offers quite a lot of other features which make it quite convincing and practical for users. Together with this, it is extremely suggested that you should download Windows 7 SP1 from the authorized website of Microsoft only.

see if you just disclose your need and the usage of the windows then it would be better to suggest you very good version among all, so will you please let us know about that?

See I want a operating system in order to work little bit with some of the third party software’s and along with that there should be some entertainment based application, through which we can have very practice of watching movies and with other media files.

Thus according to you which one would be better to have?

I have also heard that there are 32bit and 64 bit as well. So among them which one would be better to have?

See i would like to tell you about some of the feature that I have noticed.

• correspond with the third-party group services

• superior HDMI audio device performance

• easiness of printing XPS documents

• System is automatically updated

• problems get determined and fix automatically

• analysis & repair of your hardware problems.

• Troubleshoot software errors.

• modernize drivers and security to defend next to online threats

• Analyze your computer’s speed and performance.

According to me you Windows 7 Home Premium would be the best option for your machine, though you can change it if you want another one, in fact there are some up gradation packs are also available through which you can change the windows edition that you are using.

See you should select the one according to the hardware that you have, because if you are choosing 64bit version of OS then your machine should have that capability to handle that operating system and its load. 64bit programs are actually intended to use for the higher quality support and for that It utilizes that hardware as well while running such a program.

Thanks for the suggestion, I have purchased the same according to your recommendation, and really this one is very good. Thanks a lot.