Thread: You’re Opinion about Mac Computers

You’re Opinion about Mac Computers

Actually recently I have got my salary and from past 2 months I am planning to buy a mac computer for myself. I have been working on windows based system since many years now. So just for a change I am planning to have a macintosh system. I have discussed about this with many friends. But unfortunately they have let me down. I have heard that there are many small issues with Mac system. Is this true? So I just want to know your opinion regarding purchasing a mac computer. I want to know that should I buy it or not? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: You’re Opinion about Mac Computers

Well I have never used mac system but I will tell you that never go for it. You will not be able to run most of the programs. Most of the programs available are easily compatible with windows. Searching for a program which is compatible with mac is bit difficult. I have heard that new mac systems can run windows programs as well but I am not sure about this. Let me tell you that if you download programs from the internet then don’t try to get the mac. Getting programs for mac is not easy and people don’t quite often program for mac. If you like playing games and if you are a gamer then I think you can go for mac. Remember that mac’s are very costly as compared to the windows. No doubt mac’s are great for business use or for basic home use. If you want to go for mac then I think you will have to sacrifice a liitle in performance.

Well I think mac is good and you should go for it. Viruses are made on windows and hence cannot run on mac system. So mac system is not quite prone to viruses

I would suggest you to go for mac because you can also run windows with it. There is no issue in that

Mac’s are actually good for the people who don’t know much about computers. People who don’t know how to operate computers should go for mac systems. Mac provides some very good editing software’s. But the thing is that it is very expensive as compared to the windows.

Well for me mac software’s have been very frustrating. So I would say windows are better than the mac. Windows run faster than the mac’s. No doubt that graphics in mac is much better than we get in windows. Customer service of mac is very good. I have had windows system previously and whenever I had any issues I used to call up the customer support and let me tell it used to be exhausting. In mac, I havnt faced problems on first hand and also if I have any query, the customer service provided by the mac solves it easily.

MAC system has their own Office package which offers all features and supports what Microsoft Office gives you. It is called as iWork. This tool consists of Word and Powerpoint. Second option is to use OpenOffice or NeoOffice. It is also an office package with multiple solutions. For the video support option upi can use VLC Player, Real payer. Some of them come with MAC OS X. Others are available for free download on multiple sites.

MAC operating system is based on UNIX BSD making it stable. The user interface of MAC operating system is liked by many people. Other positive thing about MAC is the speed factor, Mac operating system runs better on hardware which is been in the market for 2 years, but when you see in windows, it only runs fast with the latest hardware. So I would say that mac is worth buying.

It is seen that the Windows is not that smart that it will configure itself as most of the setting has to be done by the user only. Mac is much smart than windows. So in my opinion mac is the best.

Personally speaking mac systems are best. I have been using mac since long now and I think it is certainly the best as I know. Mac is desktop computers and comes in three model- MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air. As I know the light Macbook Air comes around for Rs 88,000 indian rupees, the MacBook comes for around Rs 50 indian rupees and MacBook Pro starts from Rs 90,000 indian rupees. You can have a look on all of them.