Thread: Cannot see taskbar after sleep mode

Cannot see taskbar after sleep mode

From last some days I am facing some issue in my system. in my computer I have windows Vista operating system. Now whenever i try to use my computer after waking up from sleep mode at that time it start s with no taskbar. I have tried to solve this issue by disabling auto hide option of taskbar but that didn’t help me. If anyone has solution regarding this then let me know.

Re: Cannot see taskbar after sleep mode

Well I would first suggest you that you should try to solve this issue by locking your taskbar and after that see whether it makes any difference or not. to lock the task bar you have to right click on the taskbar and after that you have to select the lock taskbar option.

I think there is something wrong with your system files and that is why I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by running the system file checker in your computer. First run the system file checker in your system and after that it will repair all damage file and also restore if any file is missing from your system. Now after doing that you have to restart your computer and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after running the system file checker your problem will get solved.

If you don’t know about how to run the system file checker in your computer then you have to follow these steps.
    • First you have to type CMD in your start menu search bar and after that you have to right click on the cmd.exe and then select the run as administrator option.
    • Now after that you have to type sfc /scannow and after that press enter button.
    • After doing that it will check your system for integrity violations.

If you are facing the same issue after trying above solution with your taskbar then I will suggest you to repair your operating system and after repairing your system your problem will get solved. To repair your operating system you have to insert your OS bootable CD and then select repair windows option. If need any more information then please let me know.