Thread: Question about Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack License

Question about Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack License

I have some question on this newer pack which is lunched don’t know Exactly when. Currently I am using windows 7 only, don’t know which version I am using.

• Ok first of all please what is the difference in Windows 7 Home Premium and this family pack version ?
    • And if suppose it is worthy to buy so from where can I get it, and any idea how much it will sost me approximately?
    • Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Question about Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack License

As the extent to I know the Windows 7 Family Pack is almost a similar copy of Windows 7 Home Premium intended for the home based personal computer and It comprise both 32-bit and 64-bit installation discs in the pack. So according to me if you have the same thing then you won’t have to buy it.

I don’t think it is available in the market yet. You should try to search it on the internet.

Exactly I was also about to mentioned you the same thing as the operating system is not available in the market yet but about to comes in this October and then you can have it for sure. And I think it will cost you around 149.99 US dollars. I have also heard that this is the one which is actually meant as a Anniversary of Windows 7. You’ll require a PC running a genuine copy of either Windows XP or Windows Vista in order to get this windows installed in your machine.

With the original disk you’ll be able to Upgrade three PCs, and hence save more than 200 US dollars. Together with this enjoy a PC that works the way you want it to with improved support for today's technologies, like 64-bit PC hardware and memory. And the most important feature that you’ll get with the pack is like 90 days of Microsoft Support Services and then you can renew it with lesser charge then the usual one.

With this operation system you can make use of Windows Media Player to stream music files on any network-connected device as well, from anywhere anytime. Another features includes Watching Internet TV, and off course while watching you can simply record it as well.

According to me you should order it from the Microsoft’s official website only, because from there only you’ll get it cheapest than the other sources.
    You can simply refer this link:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/...ctID.220510400

or

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/buy/default.aspx

because i have seen at other places like Amazon and many more and then are giving the same product at higher price.

Thanks for the suggestion that you have made, as I have check the link as well but i have make a plan to have it with my friend only with contribution.