Thread: get error message “NO Emulation System Type: 00__1...” while upgrading Windows Vista to Windows 7

get error message “NO Emulation System Type: 00__1...” while upgrading Windows Vista to Windows 7

I have purchased HP desktop at my home for my personal use one year ago. I don’t have any problem with working of the device till last week. But after that I faced some serious problem with my device. The actual problem is the dark screen comes up when I tried upgrading to Windows 7 from Vista. When I try to enter 1,2 … then also this problem comes on the device. I cannot understand anything. Can anyone there who can give me some suggestion to solve this problem. Please help me.

Re: get error message “NO Emulation System Type: 00__1...” while upgrading Windows Vista to Windows 7

I want to ask that What kind of Hard drives do you use for your system. if you are the SATA hard drive user then I want to give you suggestion that you have to disable the SATA controllers from the BIOS because that loads the IDE(Integrated Drive Electronics) controllers.

Re: get error message “NO Emulation System Type: 00__1...” while upgrading Windows Vista to Windows 7

I read your problem and I come to know that I can give you some suggestion to solve your problem. I want to give you some information about that. Advanced Host Controller Interface (AHCI) mode on SATA hard drive needs appropriate drivers for the proper functioning. For solving the problem you have to disable AHCI. Or you can change SATA mode to Integrated Drive Electronics(IDE) emulation mode in BIOS. This also result in normal situation and that SATA hard drive will work properly. You can also use the native SATA driver in Windows for better performance.

I want to give you some suggestion that might help you to understand the problem and then you can easily get the proper solution for that. When you try to modify BIOS/complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly then that may cause some serious problem related to booting. By that you cannot boot properly. Microsoft cannot give you guarantee about any problems responsible from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings and they may not fix them also.

Suppose you are RAID(Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks or Redundant Array of Independent Disks) then you have to download the drivers for it from the website Of manufacturer. After that you have to perform the installation. This might help you.

I can give you some idea about the up gradation to win 7 from windows Vista. For that fist you have to Turn on your PC. Then you have to try double click on the installation file you downloaded(if you download the Win 7). You can also use the win 7 installation disc, then you have to insert the disc into your computer. Then you will see Setup should start automatically. If not then try Start computer DVD drive. then the open windows installation disc. and then double-click setup.exe
    If you are downloaded Windows 7 installation files onto a USB flash drive then you have to insert the drive into your computer. Or you can also try this Start button click Computer double-click the drivedouble-click setup.exe.
    Then you have to click on Install now on the screen. Then you will see the license. You have to read and accept the license and then click on Next button. Then choose the type of installation and click on Upgrade button. Then you have to continue to follow the instructions to finish installing Windows 7.

I think you have to update your divers. because this kind of problems may occurred due to this reason only. They comes windows and you can use them on Windows by some simple methods. For updatation you can click the Start button then you have to click on All Programs and then click Windows Update. This might give you some help to solve your problem. Thank you.