Thread: Unable to work with win7 upgrade advisor on Vista Home Premium

Unable to work with win7 upgrade advisor on Vista Home Premium

I have HP desktop at my home. I use most of the software for my personal use. I don’t have any problem with the working and performance of my device till last week. But after that I face some severe problem with my system. Actually my problem is I use Windows Vista as operating system and also try to use Win7 upgrade advisor and I unable to connect to Microsoft server for compatibility info. I can’t understand the actual problem. Can anyone give me some suggestion for that? Please help me.

Re: Unable to work with win7 upgrade advisor on Vista Home Premium

I read your problem and come to know that I can give you some suggestion to solve your problem. For that first you have use the clean boot procedure. The technique is as follows. Click on the start button. Then you have to type msconfig in the Start Search box and press ENTER button on keyboard. Suppose you are promoted for administrator password and confirmation then you have to type the password, or you can click Continue. Then after on the General tab you have to click Selective Startup. You can also click to clear the Load Startup Items check box under Selective Startup. Then you have to Click the Services tab and after that you should click to select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box and after that click Disable All option in the box. Then press OK. Then after promotion you have to click on Restart.

I can give you some simple solution for solving this problem. this is the common problem for the Microsoft users. For that first you have to check out the internet connection. Then you have to read your system requirements. Thenafter you have to run the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor. After that you can easily use that one on your system.

I think I can give you some helpful suggestions for your problem. here I am giving you some advice. Click on the start button then type cmd in the search box. Then you have to right click on the cmd in program list and run as Administrator. Then you have to select continue option in the window. Then at the command prompt you have to type Chkdsk /f /r, and then press ENTER. Then you have to press Y when you are prompted to check the disk next time that the system reboots. Then you have to Close all applications and then reboot your computer. I hope this will fix your issue.

I want to give you some idea about your problem. You have to upgrade your system. because this type of errors may occur due to old configuration.some configuarations may not support to the new and features of the product. So try to upgrade it.

I cannot understand why you are trying to mix up the things. You can directly use the win 7 system with its functionality and features. So there is no need to clustered the things. So I give you advice to use the system with their original productivity this is the best option for you.