Thread: Screensaver is playing on Windows 7

Screensaver is playing on Windows 7

I am using operating system window 7 on my computer ? whenever I my screensaver activates it does not play . I want to know what the matter is my video card is not working or what or is there any driver related problem..?

Re: Screensaver is playing on Windows 7

Search your in harddrive for
    “*.scr”
    then right click on file,click TEST.
    observe if they work. If they are not working well, do a proper installation.
    If they do, then check out what is initials up at boot time. Sometimes you will observe wireless mouse will send ping to the Operating System showing that a movement has been occurred Media Center may be causing it also.

Re with the help of MSCONFIG I have solve this problem offending software which runs while boot time. The softwar are
    DVBDream and MS Intellitype
    use DVBDream software to decode my satellite pay TV . This same software did not prevent the screensavers from starting in build 7000.
    MS Intellitype is the software for my MS bluetooth keyboard. Interestingly the MS Intellipoint software which manages my MS bluetooth mouse do not restricts it from starting screensavers .

when I start my computer in Safe Mode

It says unable to run 3D text screensaver because it require s 3D video or graphics card
    But when I started the computer normally and clicked on settings in the screensaver box it said that it was able to use the 3D text and was compatible.
    Is it possible it's saying that my monitor was able to use the 3D text? Please help me ???

the main thing is window 7 does not work if having mouse and keyboard connecting via bluetooth You can also try system restore to a point in time that may make it work.? Will the Screen Saver will work in a after a clean boot?

try a Cleanboot to see if the problem happens. If it does not happen when you are in a cleanboot then you can follow the following steps:
    the steps are applicable for Windows 7.
    Step 1: Proceed a clean boot just disconnect all the network connections it will not allows you to do so. And do not use any utility to boot options on the computer.

re try a Cleanboot to see if the problem happens. If it does not happen when you are in a cleanboot then you can follow the following steps:
    the steps are applicable for Windows 7.
    Step 1: Proceed a clean boot just disconnect all the network connections it will not allows you to do so. And do not use any utility to boot options on the computer.

• Log on the system from administrator account.
    • Click Start
    type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER to start the System Configuration Utility
    • go to General tab, click on Selective Startup, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box.
    • from the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then select the Disable all.
    • Click OK, and then click Restart.