Thread: Which one is better Snow 10.6.7 or Lion +iBoot or Lion +PcEfi 10.6?

Which one is better Snow 10.6.7 or Lion +iBoot or Lion +PcEfi 10.6?

So I have given all the 3 combinations, so what do you all think which is the better combination of all of them, do let me know something about the same. so do reply as soon as possible for the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. So do start replying quickly on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so get your ideas and start replying accordingly over here, I am quite sure that your answer will be perfect for me, so that’s what I am hoping for.

Re: Which one is better Snow 10.6.7 or Lion +iBoot or Lion +PcEfi 10.6?

According to me you should go with the Snow 10.6.7. since I am using it from quite long time and seriously speaking I did not find any kind of defect in it. so that’s what I am suggesting you as well. So go ahead and check out for the same and I am sure you would love t go with that/ since it does not involve any kind of changes in it and also the speed and the performance that you get in it is quite stable which you would surely love to see, that’s what I am hoping for. So go ahead with the choice that I have mentioned here, surely would be beneficial for you.

Well the problem with the Snow 10.6.7 is that it gives me a memory error and also give s a graphic card error and I don’t know whats the problem there. Well the same is the thing that has happened with me and hence I am better warning you about the same. so make sure you do make a note of that and you will surely get some help out of it. if you do get some solution for the same then do let me know as well as it will be useful for me, since I am going through this problem from quite sometime and hence do reply with the solution.

I would advise you to make use of the ib00t 1.5a, I don’t know which version are you using but still I would advise you to get with the ib00t 1.5a and also make sure that you have the latest xpc. I don’t know there has been a lot of issues with the bootloaders. I don’t know if that will help or not. So that’s what I wanted to warn you all as well. Make sure that you have all the requirements that I have specified and I am sure that it will be of good use for you. so do have a good look at the same.

Go and get the Chameleon v2.0-RC5 r752 bootloader, hope so that will be of good use for you and I am sure that it will solve the existing problem that you had with the memory. So you need to first go and check out for the same, so that’s what I am advising you all for the same. as far as the graphic cards issue is concerned then I am sure that all your problem will be solved after having a look at this LINK. All the necessary specifications for the graphic card requirements are given there and hence do watch out for the same.