Thread: Getting verifying and repairing message on boot up, using Intel Rapid Storage Technology 10.1 - RaId1

Getting verifying and repairing message on boot up, using Intel Rapid Storage Technology 10.1 - RaId1

I have two Samsung 500 GB hard drives and I have Installed windows 7 on It and I’ am using the latest chipset from Intel, Intel's RST 10.1. I have a raId1 category. I have been using raid for a long time and I’ am kind of become a pro in this (at least that’s what I used to think). But recently I am facing a new issue don’t know what to do. Every time I switch my system on I get this verifying and repairing message on boot up and I wait till it verifies and repairs and then it goes to the Intel drivers and BAAM! The slinky process of verifying and repairing starts again in some kind of infinite loop. I am seriously aggravated at this.

Re: Getting verifying and repairing message on boot up, using Intel Rapid Storage Technology 10.1 - RaId1

in my Z68 has only two units of what I did or raid, connect the ends of the SATA RAID connectors that support or, I have 1 TB driver master and slave 64gb sad, downloaded the 10.6.0 first, the status screen sais that the system is operating normally, but when I increase the size click on the matrix, but by the name of the only option is to change the name to search everywhere and no place to change the size volume, except for the stripe size of data. The volume size is 119 GB, of which I have only 53 GB left, I do not want to change the size in the BIOS on the fear of complicating things. What should I do?

Re: Getting verifying and repairing message on boot up, using Intel Rapid Storage Technology 10.1 - RaId1

After reading about the facility with Windows 7, I took a chance and reinstall the operating system. Before I did, I downloaded the latest version of the Intel fast storage, and inside was a folder to create a disk controller (any USB flash drive is fine). I did a clean reinstall (Picture book kept in case this did not fix anything), chose custom installation, and load the driver. Install went smoothly. Now, the unit never fails. I tried restarting endth number of times without problems. I hope that the problem has been corrected. I hope this works for you!

May be you might no have installed the VTune analyzer properly that is why The installation engineer keeps on popping up” To stop the Windows Setup * the continued repair installation of the VTune analyzer on reboot or registration of DLLs, create a text file called "CompAnchor.txt" with any content on the VTune analyzer product folder (usually "C: Program Files Intel VTune"). May be this could help solve your problem

I've had problems like this previously. So the album goes into an "internal control". This internal audit does not end on time. Hence RAID controller sees the drive as offline and suggests that it is an active error. So these "RAID" drives you have to pay more (which is not correct and I'll explain why shortly). TLER support. Time limited error recovery. This basically means that limits “the time of these internal controls so that the unit has no waiting time? The bad part is that in an earlier version of samsung some units can change the TLER on non-drive" RAID ". But he got rid of that feature in some firmware update or got rid of the drives, or got rid of the TLER.EXE utility that has or what. But still, you'll find on the web

Does it happen to the same disk? have you tried a new SATA cable on the failed disk. Do not go by port number go by serial number and check If the failed drive Is on the same power cable that links your other disks then swap It with a working SATA power connector and see If It fails the same disk again. Next time It fails wipe the drive before It rebuilds and run Sea Tools with Long Drive Self Test & Long Generic.